Chapter 6

A/N enjoy this chapter, kinda just a filler. it's a bad chapter, and i don't know why i really wrote it like this but...

enjoy<3

~CHAPTER 6~

*Cody’s P.O.V*

It was after the concert and I couldn’t find Steph anywhere. I really wanted to talk to her but I had no clue where she disappeared too. She wasn’t answering her phone but I wasn’t sure if she left it in the dressing room or not. I was wondering around backstage trying to find her when I heard music coming from the stage area. That’s weird; no one was supposed to be out there anymore.

I peeked around the set they hadn’t taken down yet and I saw Steph dancing on stage. Wow she was really good. I wonder why no one said anything about her being a dancer. I stood there watching her for what seems like forever, she was so into dancing she didn’t even notice me standing there watching her. When she finished and just stood there looking out in the arena, I walked out clapping.

“Well somebody’s been hiding a talent of theirs.” She looked embarrassed and pissed that I had just seen her dancing, I didn’t think it was that big of deal but apparently to her it was.

“Well no one knows, so its ok and its not really a talent, more like a passion.” She said while blushing. I wondered why no one knew.

“That’s a secret?” I said while twirling and flaring my arms around, trying to imitate dancing. “Why?”

“I don’t want anyone to know I want to be a choreographer, because my moves aren’t that creative. I just repeat the same moves in different orders.” I was seriously shocked. No one that good should hide their talents. I had a brilliant idea but instead I asked her to show me some moves.

She started showing moves for my part in ‘They Don’t Know About Us’ by Victoria Duffield and I. We did the dance all the way through, and man I was impressed. She would kick ass on tour with my dancers. I wonder if she can tumblr like she can dance. I asked her to show me another dance. She did, and this time she even threw in some of her old gymnastics moves. I needed her on tour with me, and maybe as my girlfriend. Wait, I did not just think that.

I was about to ask her when I heard clapping side stage; Big Time Rush, naturally. Her “best friends” aka the guys that will fall in love with her and she’ll fall for one of them and I’ll be here waiting in the cold. Needless to say I didn’t really like them being her best friends but hey, whatever makes her happy I guess.

“Damn, Steph, why didn’t you tell us you could dance?”Logansaid while leading the pack of guys.

“Um no one knew, until now I guess.” She said while blushing, my god she was so cute. “But let me explain this to all of you, while you’re here.” she said motioning for us to sit on the stairs. “wait, where are the girls?”

“Umm they had to go home, it was getting late.” James said. Her face fell.

“oh ok so here it goes.” She took a deep breath; this must be very big for her. “When I was little, I took dance lessons, but I only wanted to do hip hop and that wasn’t ok in the dance world, so I quit, then when I started getting in your music.” She pointed to Big Time Rush…wow cool. “You guys had such good music to dance to, so I started making up random moves in my bedroom and then they turned into full dances. When I discovered Cody’s music he always had that upbeat sorta music that made you want to dance, so I did. You two combined on one playlist just made dancing become something that I did to clear my head.” She stopped and looked away from the crowd, not really a crowd but you know, small amount of people. “Anyways then I discovered Taylor Swift, and I realized she sang everything I wanted to say to anyone and you guys.” She pointed to Big Time Rush…again. “You sang what I wanted to hear.” Of course.

“Well we do have that effect on people.” James said, making everyone but me laugh.

“As I was saying before somebody.” She turned and stared at James. “WhenTaylorcame out with her newer and faster songs I couldn’t help but dance to it and come up with moves. So yeah and here I am, telling you guys my biggest secret.” I think she finished, did she finish?

“Cody, come here.” I was being called by the guys. Hmmmm. Steph had went to call her friends and apparently we were gonna have some meeting.

“We think we’re going to invite Steph on tour.”Kendallsaid, looking at me.

“And I’m needed here because…?” I asked them. They all gave me that “duh” look.

“As one of your dancers.”

“and your future girlfriend.” Carlos interruptedLoganbefore he could finish his sentence. James hit him in the chest. “What, it’s true.”

“Guys, I have to talk to Matt, and where is she gonna sleep?” bad idea asking that question. She could sleep in our bus, but she’d have to meet Alli first.

“Your bus.” They all said in unison. What can they read my mind? My god.

“I’ll go get Matt.” I said and walked away from them, high fiving each other.

A/N personally i HATE this chapter, idk why just not really feeling it but it has to happen for the plot. I'll try and update this week but i don't know, so yeah.

Until then xoxo-imustbeinheaven