Chapter 27

~CHAPTER 27~

*STEPH’S P.O.V*

I woke up early receiving a text message from Billy and shocker one from Alli.

From: Billlaayyy

Premiere tonight, you excited?

To: Billlaayyy

Youre in the room next to mine, why the text?

From: Billlaayyy

Not home, getting starbucks and a surprise.

Go me! I love me some Starbucks, but now I have to open Alli’s text.

From: AlliBallie<3

Girl I haven’t seen you in almost four months, skype me soon?

I missed Alli so much, I really wanted her to come visit so I quickly replied asking her to come home soon and then went to take a shower. Today was the premiere of mine and Billy’s TV show and I got to walk the red carpet for the first time. I took a fast shower considering I already took one at like three in the morning when I couldn’t sleep.

I walked back into my room wearing my yoga pants and hoodie with my hair in a messy bun. I grabbed my phone and went to go watch some gossip shows. I like to learn things about me I didn’t know! I clicked on the TV and E! news came on.

CODY SIMPSON SPOTTED WITH HIS NEW GIRLFRIENDD IN EUROPE.

I turned up the volume and listened to the story.

“Our photographers caught teen-sensation Cody Simpson wandering around London yesterday with his new girlfriend Emma Whitehorse. From what my sources tell me Cody and his now ex-girlfriend Stephanie Grey lost communication and she ended it before he left on tour. What do you think about Cody and Emma? Tweet us, or facebook us.”

I couldn’t even turn down the volume, the remote slipped out of my hands. I felt the tears start pouring down my face. I know Cody told me he was supposed to fake date her but we were supposed to make an announcement saying we broke up, not just him avoid me for 2 months and then all of a sudden have a new girlfriend.

“Honey I’m home!” I heard Billy shout from the doorway. “and I brought a surprise.” He said walking over to me, I was frozen and crying. “Shit Steph what happened?” I couldn’t make out the words, I just pointed at the TV, when I heard someone else walk in.

“The one, the only, the fabulous Alli Simpson has arrived!” Alli shouted as she walked in. “Holy shit, Steph what happened?” She said rushing over to me. I just hugged her and cried into her shoulder as she watched the replay on Cody’s story.

“Billy get mine and her phones please.” She said. “That asshole and I are going to have a little chat. She pulled out her phone and FaceTimed Cody. “Billy text Logan and the guys…NOW.”

“Alli I don’t want to talk to him.” I said.

“I know, that’s why you’re going to sit like that until Billy comes in and makes a scene and acts all boyfriend like, ok?” I nodded.

“Yo sis, what up?” Cody said casually. “Oh shoot, who’s crying into your shoulder?”

“Who do you think dumbass. YOU HAVE A NEW GIRLFRIEND BUT YOU NEVER BROKE UP WITH THIS ONE ARE YOU FRIGGEN CRAZY.”

“Alli, Alli, calm down. I’ll take Steph to her room and watch movies with her and eat some Ben & Jerry’s with her.” Billy said kissing my cheek. He then carried me out of the room bridal style. We hid in the corner and listened to their conversation.

“WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT YOURE BOYFRIEND AND MY GIRLFRIEND.” Cody just shouted.

“Codes, who are you talking to?” I heard Emma say, I tried to break free of Billy’s hold to go punch the camera but he held me back.

“Emma go away, this is a private conversation.” He said, rolling his eyes.

“Hey Alli, how’s LA?”

“Go away bitch, no one likes you.” Alli said, I laughed. “CODY YOU CHEATED ON HER. AGAIN. WHAT THE HELL DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT IN ORDER TO HAVE A NEW GIRLFRIEND YOU HAVE TO DUMP THE OLD ONE, no offense to Steph.”

“Alli-“

“AND WITH THAT BITCH AGAIN, ARE YOU CRAZY?”

“ALLI IT’S SUPPOSED TO BE FAKE OK?”

“Fake? I know when you’re in a fake relationship, and you look at Emma the same way you used to look at Steph. That sure as hell is not fake.”

“you don’t know anything about me.”

“I know you are falling for Emma, so until the day comes when you realize you wanted Steph, I’ll be here in LA. And don’t bother ever calling or texting anyone you saw in this apartment today. No one wants to be around you any more. You just pushed Steph more into Logan’s arms”

“That’s not true Alli, you’re my sister. And is Logan there? I think not.”

“Not anymore, I’m moving out of our house and into this apartment, I can’t stand to see your face anymore. He’s one call away Cody.”

“Alli come on, it’s not that big of deal.” This time I broke free of Billy.

“CODY NO ONE WANTS YOU ANYMORE. EMMA ONLY WANTS FAME, SCOOTER WANTS FAME, YOUR PARENTS WANT TO COME BACK TO LA, ALLI HATES YOU, BILLY HATES YOU, and I was the only one you wanted you, but you can forget that.” I said with tears falling down my face, as I clicked the end call button.

“Come on babe, let’s go get you dressed up for the premiere.” Alli said dragging me to my room.