Chapter 9

A/N im waiting for my favorite show to come on, so i didn't really proof read, sorry guys! :p

Enjoy<3

~CHAPTER 9~

I fell asleep right after I told Steph or wait I admitted to myself I had feelings for my best friend. The worst part was knowing she loves Cody, I don’t know if she did outside of him being a celebrity. I just didn’t know what to do, all of the memories I shared with Stephanie came back to me. Her trying to lose me the day of the concert, me accidentally punching her in the stomach at the mall, seeing her dance, dancing with her, her laugh, seeing her smile, I could feel the tears well up right now.

I held those tears in for far too long, so I cried. Yes, me, Logan Henderson is crying. More like balling my eyes out right now. The girl I was head over heels in love with would never feel the same about me. I noticed I was crying on Steph’s hand, there were a few tears falling and hitting her hand. I closed my eyes and pictured her smiling with the guys and I again and I cried some more.

“Logiebear?” I heard a familiar voice. But I didn’t look up or stop crying. “Logiebear, why are you crying?” this was too unreal, I looked up and Stephanie was looking at me in confusion.

“Steph, you’re awake.” I said with too much excitement. I ran out to the hallway to tell a nurse, when a bunch of doctors and nurses came in. I texted all the guys even Cody. All of them replied except Cody, so I texted him again.

          To:       Cody Simpson

          Dude what gives? Steph just woke up and you haven’t visited her once yet.

          From:   Cody SImpon

          Youre her boyfriend, I need to be there why?

          To:       Cody Simpson

You know its not true. She likes you and youre acting like a dick.

I went back into the room where Steph was now up and asking questions.

“hey logiebear.” She said smiling at me. Man I missed that smile.

“hello steph. So do you remember anything?” I asked her. She put on her thinking face.

“I remember driving the segway after being invited on tour and then hitting the ground with your arms around me.” I blushed, wait, what the hell, I don’t blush. SmirkLogansmirk.

“Well yeah that’s pretty much it. Its been a week and we canceled the concerts and we rescheduled them for the end of tour.” Her face got all sad looking

“oh so one question.” I looked up at her, “why does my arm hurt so bad?” I laughed.

“Well you fell on it because I couldn’t catch you in time, so you broke your wrist.it will heal, you just can't use it for a lot.”

“So no dancing?” I shook my head ‘no’ but she said, “well that’s ok I always wanted to be a production manager, being on tour will give me experience, that is if I'm still going on tour.” She looked at me confused.

“Why don’t I just hire you as assistant production manager? You get hands on experience and spend tour with us.” She smiled so big, and nodded her head ‘yes!’

“HELLO, THE BEST OF THE BEST HAVE ARRIVED.” I heard James yell as he walked in, “AH THERE IS THE SECOND BEST.” He said pointing at Steph.

“2nd best?” she gasped.

“third best?” he asked. She hit him in the arm. “I missed you Boo.” Boo was the nickname James gave Steph when she scared him half to death but that’s another story. He gave her a hug and then Carlos walked in.

“STEPHAN!” Don’t even ask why Carlos calls her that, I honestly don’t know, but it makes her laugh!

“CARLITOS!” she said laughing and holding her arms out for a hug. He walked up and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. She looked so happy to see him.

“STEPHANIE!”Kendallsaid as he went in for a hug, before she could respond. He’s the only that doesn’t have a cool nickname for Steph. Wait, what am I saying? I only call her Steph haha.

“Well we can’t stay long, we are supposed to be at rehearsals but they are letting Loganskip out on this one since you can go home tomorrow!” Carlos said. I mouthed a ‘thank you’ and he nodded his head.

“Thanks guys, I’ll see you tomorrow!” Steph said while giving them all a hug! I watched her smile and I watched them leave. “So Logiebear why are they letting you skip out on the rehearsal?”

“Oh because I haven’t left your side since the accident.” I said shyly. “I had my arms around you until the ambulance got there and I held your hand all the way to the hospital and until you woke up.” She smiled at me.

“Thank youLogan. I remember you holding me in your arms and telling Carlos you wouldn’t let go but that’s when I blacked out.” I smiled, then I heard the door open, and there he stood like nothing was wrong.

And to him, nothing was wrong, but to me, everything was.

A/N hehehehe burrrrrrrnnnnnnn, oh yeah so i have nothing to say except plot twists are my new best friends (:

oh and if i have new readers, hiiiiiiiii :D im a hyper freak (: