Chapter 17

A/N ahhh thank you for the 500+ reads! 

Updates are going to be a little slow, it's track season...!

Enjoy<3

      ~CHAPTER 17~

    The next three weeks of tour were going by so fast; I was out of my cast early, they said 6 weeks would’ve been too long. I was more comfortable backstage and I was getting more into meeting fans. I was so much closer with the Simpson family especially Cody(;

      “STEPHAN!” Carlos was yelling at me from on stage. I walked on to the stage, where I was supposed to go anyways to set up for their fan sound check. “Should I set up a stool for you?” he asked hopeful.

      “Carlos. No. I’m not going to deal with those crazy people yet.” He pouted. “I’m sorry ok, maybe next week.” I walked backstage to find Tim to have him give me some busy work.

      “Steph what are you still doing here? you’re done for the day?” Tim said. I shrugged.

      “Busy work, Cody’s meet and greet hasn’t started yet and I don’t want fans to know me yet.”

      “Why?”

      “Hate. A lot of them will hate me.”

      “So? If you’re happy and you trust the guys, you can’t live without them then why does it matter what they say?”

      “because the guys care about their fans and if they had to choose between me and the fans, I’d rather they pick the fans.”

      “Steph, re think that. They would never have to choose, and you know it.” Tim said, patting my back and walking away. I got the best idea. I told DBelt to re arrange the stools on the stage so the guys were all facing forwards and to have them not turn around the whole time. I told my plan to Dustin and headed out to the stage.

      The guys were answering questions when I snuck up behind them; I had two huge cans of silly string waiting for me in a hiding spot. I went up and tazered every single guy then turned and ran, I grabbed the cans and waited for them to sit back down and continue answering questions, I walked down the stairs and opened the cans of silly string; this was going to be fun.

      “Man, I don’t know you’re just crazy.”Kendallwas saying to Carlos. Carlos shook his head and I ran out on stage, I started spraying them from behind then ran around to the front. They stood up and looked mad. I was running out of silly string so I reached down to grab more from my secret stash.

      “STEPHAN!” Carlos was screaming at me, I started spraying them more and running away, I was laughing and having a good time, the fans were too. I finally ran out of silly string so I ran backstage, grabbed a microphone and ran back on stage.

      “Hey guys, so sorry to interrupt but you guys were just lame, sitting here talking. Thought you might have needed some company.” I smirked. Logan and Carlos faces lit up at the sound of my voice over the loud speakers. They came over and gave me a hug.

      “Have a seat.” They motioned, except there was no where to sit, so I sat onLogan’s lap. “Introduce yourself to our fans.”Kendallcontinued. The nerves hit.

      “Well, hey guys, how you doing today? I’m Stephanie Grey and I’m assistant production manger for BTR here.” I said smiling.Loganpunched my side, “Oh yeah and that little show you just saw, well that’s a thing I like to do with my best friends.” I pointed to the guys.

      “So guys, this is our best friend Stephanie and since we have a lot of time left why don’t you guys ask her some questions and then we will go back to asking both of us questions about out best friend relationship.” Carlos suggested. I shot him a dagger eye look. The fans wanted to ask me questions though.

      “Oh my gosh, I can’t decide. You guys pick one.”Kendallstarted he picked a really nice looking girl.

      “first, I really like your outfit.” I smiled. “what’s your favorite memory with BTR?”

      “Well thanks for the outfit comment.” I said, I was wearing an Alli inspired outfit today,( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=69153629) “and oh gosh there are so many, but recently we had a piggy back ride race backstage. It was so entertaining. James was carrying Carlos,Kendall was carryingLogan and Cody was carrying me and there were obstacles in the way and everyone was tripping into this huge pit of whipped cream. Yeah it was crazy and took me like three days to get the whipped cream out of my hair.” Everyone was laughing including the guys.

     Logan’s pick was a little more personal, “What’s your worst boy conflict?” the guys eyed me. They had all heard the stories.

      “Trusting someone you know you shouldn’t, falling for someone when you know nothing will ever come out of the crush, then getting heart broken when things don’t go how your wishful plans it too.”

      “That’s so true Steph!” the girl said. Carlos pick was this little girl who was beyond adorable.

      “Who’s your favorite singer?” she was so adorable I was smiling and saying awwwhhh the whole time she talked.

      “Definietly.” I paused.Loganlooked over.

      “Thanks Steph it means-“

      “Cody Simpson.” I said,Logan’s face dropped, everyone else laughed.

      “Really? Cody? Not even your best friends?”

      “Look im sorry but he’s just-“

      “Yeah its alright, I get it…”Loganwas acting upset but I knew he was just joking around. James pick was a girl around my age, but she looked familiar like I followed her on twitter or something.

      “I know this is kinda guys question, but you’re single right? Not dating any of the guys?”

      “oh heck no, hello awkwardness.” She sighed a sigh of relief. The guys told the fans bye and we headed back stage, they all gave me a hug, and said how proud they were of me for coming out on stage like that. I smiled; I knew it was an awesome idea. I’m just that smart. We headed to the guys dressing room for the show to start.

A/N sorry it's just kind of a filler ):