ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ

ᴡᴀɪᴛɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ

The air on Tatooine was cool. The two twin suns were almost gone and the sky was painted by beautiful colors. Red, orange and yellow colors were dancing together.
Eliora was sitting in front of her hut, watching the sunset with awe.
This is what she had always loved about Tatooine. Despite the many things she disliked, like the sand, the hot temperature and bounty hunters, this was her rock. This was what she watched when she had a bad day, had enough of her work.

Serving bounty hunters at a bar wasn't an easy job. She had heard them talk bad about women way too many times and as much as she wanted to fight with them, she couldn't. The brunette girl was too weak, too afraid to even move a finger. The only thing she did was serving them their drinks and listening to their conversations. Sometimes, even the bounty hunters had some interesting stories to tell. And at words like the Resistance or the New Republic or the First Order, Eliora liked to listen to their conversations.

She had dreamed about joining the resistance for a long time. Since she had lost Zora her dream only got bigger. She was determined to join the resistance. Zora had told her many good things about them. But Eliora did not want to join them by illegal ways. She would not get into a ship without permission, or do anything to get a flight to their base. Eliora worked hard for her money and when she had saved enough, she would book a flight.

The idea had sounded absolutely unrealistic in the beginning. She did not know where the base was. She had no connections to them. But luckily, this was what made Eliora get going. She had worked many more hours than she should have, she had even tried to find someone to bring her to base. Luckily- some bounty hunters had connections and would get her a safe ride to their base. She had thanked the man in the armor more times than she should have, but the brunette was happier than she had ever been.

Which lead to the moment she watched the sunset peacefully. Her last sunset on Tatooine that she would see. As much as she hated the planet, deep down there would always be love. For the twin- suns. For her small hut. For Zora. And Eliora was sure that she would return to the outer- rim planet. One day, she would return and would bawl her eyes out when she would watch the sunset. Eliora exactly knew that she would miss this. Peaceful evenings. But she was ready to fight. For the good. For the resistance.

The brown- eyed girl knew what loss felt like. She had lost her mother figure Zora. The women who had raised her with all her love, had sung her to sleep and had helped her overcome the nightmares that had hunted her. Zora loved Eliora like her own daughter and Eliora loved Zora like her own mother. Everything was perfect, until one day Zora had disappeared. Who could know that wanting to buy some things from the market could turn into disappearing? And since that day everything had gotten worse for Eliora. Her home had been burnt, her 'mother' away, and the little girl had been alone. Yet she was happy to have strong blood inside of her. Because she survived everything. On her own. Without being hurt. And since Zora had died, there hadn't been anyone she could talk to. It hadn't been like she hadn't tried to find friends, but barely anyone had lived on the sand planet. So she had been her own. Nearly her whole life.

Bᴜᴛ ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ɪs ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʟᴏsɪɴɢ
ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴏɴᴇs.

Disclaimer:
All rights belong to Lucasfilms and Disney. I only invented some of my own characters.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆