ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy-ᴛᴡᴏ

⭑・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

"He would come back for his daughter

"He would come back for his daughter."

The words echoed in her mind.

over and over again.

But she didn't seem to comprehend them.

The brunette girl suddenly stilled, the grip on her lightsaber slowly faded. With a loud thud, the saber landed on the snow. The blue light disappeared as quickly as it had appeared. The forest was no longer illuminated by blue and red light, no, what was left was the saber in Kylo Ren's hand. The trees, the snow, Eliora's face was covered in red light. The blue color no longer shone.

And Kylo Ren was more than satisfied with that.

She stood still, not moving a centimeter. It looked like she wasn't thinking, but Kylo Ren just knew by the way her mouth was slightly agape, that the wheels in Eliora's head moved faster than they ever had. She tried to comprehend his words, but the more she thought about them, the less sense they made. What in the force did Kylo Ren mean by that?

Deep down, the pilot knew what they meant. Of course she knew, but she didn't want to admit to that. In her mind she only searched for solutions and theories what his words meant. She hoped that it meant everything but the thing she thought they meant. But switching her eyes to his dark brown ones, her breath hitched. He stood there with a satisfied smirk playing on his lips and watched Eliora carefully. She knew what the words meant. But she didn't want to know. But she needed to ask, she needed confirmation, because as stupid as it sounded, she feared it was the truth.

Eliora carefully swallowed the lump forming in her throat and began to speak. "What?", her voice was horse, almost not audible, but she knew Kylo Ren had heard her. The only thing that was heard was the humming of his lightsaber. He must have heard her.
Kylo Ren's lips twitched up the slightest bit, he had heard her just perfectly. Secretly wanting to keep watching her in the state of shock she was, he kept standing still for a few more seconds. They were merely a few, a blink of an eye, but they dragged on like days.

Finally, Kylo opened his mouth, and he began to speak. "You've heard me right." Eliora's breath hitched. Kylo Ren made a short break, watching Eliora's face grimace at this. "..Cousin."
This one word made Eliora want to throw up. She couldn't believe it. She didn't want to believe it. And the more she thought about it, the less it made sense.

The years of not knowing her parents crashed down just in a few seconds. In the beginning it was more than hard for her, the thought of not having parents. She had not accepted it, had never accepted it on Tatooine. The nights were sometimes long, spent with crying and suffering. Since she had joined the resistance she had thought it would be better, but the dreams of her parents suddenly appeared out of nothing. She had always been plagued by her parents and when she wanted to accept the truth that they were truly gone, this happened. Everything dragged to this very moment when she found out.