ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ

⭑・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

Eliora yawned as she sat at the table

Eliora yawned as she sat at the table. The girl was once again joined by the Resistance pilots.
She looked through the cantina with tired eyes. The sunlight shown in the room, blending the young girl. She groaned, then looked at her food again. "She looks tired.", Jess whispered to Karé. "She does.", the blonde answered her friend. Now Eliora rubbed her eyes and went with her fingers thorough her brown hair. She felt exhausted and devastated, the only thing she wanted right now was sleep. "Maybe because she wasn't in our room that night.", Aayla joined Jess and Karé. "You weren't in your room last night?", Jess asked out loud, being clearly amused. Eliora didn't listen to them, because she was concentrated looking at Derik, who had his eyes drawn on the brunette girl. "In which quarters was she sleeping?", Yolo asked Chloe. But the blonde just shrugged at the question. "Let's change the question. With whom was she sleeping?", Snap laughed. Poe glared at his friend. The young pilot had a frown on his face.

"I bet it was Derik.", Yolo told Chloe. Chloe grimaced at the thought of it. Poe just bit his lip and let out a shaky breath. At his name Eliora snapped her head to his friends. "What?", she asked, making her friends laugh. "We were just wondering where you were last night.", Chloe shrugged. Eliora's eyes widened for a second. "I was just studying in the cantina.", Eliora shrugged. Aayla raised an eyebrow at her new friend. "The whole night?", the black- haired girl smirked. "Yes the whole night.", Eliora answered, cocking an eyebrow. "Were you alone?", Chloe asked, smirking at her friend. "I was.", Eliora lied. "No you weren't.", Chloe laughed, shaking her head. "She clearly wasn't.", Jess added. "Alright, alright. Derik joined me.", Eliora confessed, her cheeks blushing slightly.

That made Poe look at the brunette again. He had a shocked expression on his face, but didn't say anything. "We knew it!", Aayla exclaimed. "And what were you doing?", Aayla added, smirking. Eliora's eyes immediately widened. "Talking. Only talking." Chloe and Aayla looked at her unconvinced. "I swear. What do you think I did? I just got to know him guys!", Eliora said in disbelief. "Okay, alright. We believe you." "Thank you." Aayla smiled softly at her friend. "So how is he? If you accept him, he doesn't seem as bad anymore.", Aayla asked curiously. "He was never bad! Just a bit different.", Chloe laughed. "He's actually pretty nice. I bet he's a good listener.", Eliora assumed. "Boyfriend material?", Jess wanted to know. "Boyfriend? No, no, no. You're all getting this wrong. Maybe a good friend." Aayla laughed sarcastically. "Right good friend. That's why he's looking at you like this. Wait don't loo-" Everyone's head snapped in the direction of the blonde boy, who was staring intensely at Eliora. Eliora just blushed and laughed. Poe bit his lip and gave the blonde an angry look.

"You can't trust people so easily.", Aayla smiled at her friend. "Right, especially men.", Jess added, grinning at Aayla. Eliora just laughed at both of them. "What do you mean by that?", Yolo and Snap both said at the same time, having a fake shocked expression on their faces. Karé immediately laughed. "You know Snap, it took a while for me to trust you, but see where we are now.", Karé winked at Snap. Eliora just looked at them with a confused look. Were they dating? Why wasn't she aware of that yet? She smiled softly at both of them. "You're joking right?", Snap asked with widened eyes. "Kriff, of course I am!", Karé laughed. "But Jess's right. Some men just can't be trusted.", Poe said sternly. "Some women also can't be trusted of course. But there is this type of men who are nice in the beginning, but turn to being assholes in the end.", Poe shrugged.