ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

⭑・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

Eliora was suddenly sitting in the pilots seat of a ship she'd never flown before

Eliora was suddenly sitting in the pilots seat of a ship she'd never flown before. Being a rather new pilot, she got nervous, but she knew she had to act fast and escape this damn planet. It reminded her of so many bad things now, but that wasn't what she wanted to think about. "You got this right?", Rey asked, plopping into the seat next to her. Eliora looked at the control panel, just about to press the bottoms. "I might need your help. Can you fly?", she asked Rey, hopefully. Rey smiled softly at the brunette pilot. "I can actually!", she stated proudly. "Great! I need your help. It would be rather difficult without a co-pilot.", Eliora explained. "You got this?", she screamed to Finn, the man in the back, whose name she hadn't known yet. He sat himself in front of the shooting system of the old ship and roamed everything carefully. "Yes! I got this!"

"This ship hasn't flown in years!", Rey exclaimed. Eliora pressed some bottoms, before the ship began turning on. She looked amazed at the old technology. She had never seen something like that in her life. After a fail attempt to get the ship flying, one side of it still being on the sand ground, she managed to get up. "Wow.", she breathed excitedly. The guy in the back, interrupted Eliora's course to get up the planet. "Stay low!", he screamed from behind. Rey switched some bottoms, as Eliora nervously looked at the girl next to her. "What?", she asked out loud, but then understood what the guy meant. "It confuses their tracking! Genius!", she laughed, pulling the ship downwards the beige planet.

Eliora managed to pull the throttle back, putting the ship into a loop. Eliora tried her best to avoid the TIE fighters following their ship, but got slightly annoyed that the guy in the back wasn't firing back. "Let me know when you're going to start firing!", Eliora shouted to him. The only thing the thought of in this moment was getting off the planet. Her mind was blank, only concentrated on the falcon. If she thought of Poe, she would probably be breaking down instead of flying this massive ship. "Try sitting in this thing!", Finn answered her, making Eliora roll her eyes. It wouldn't be that difficult, would it?

Rey next to her found the control to flip the shield generator on. She turned around her seat, wanting to know what the guy was up to. "What are you doing?", she asked him. "I'm working on it!", Finn complained. It got harder and harder avoiding the TIE fighter blasts, but Eliora managed to stay on low ground. She was suddenly shot back in her seat, due to the immense speed the ship was having. "I can't hold them back any longer!", Eliora complained. "Are the shields up?", Finn questioned, gaining a groan from Rey, who was doing her best to help Eliora. "Yes!"

Then, finally, Finn was shooting back. He tried to line the TIE fighters with the targeting system, which turned out to be a rather difficult task. But he at least tried. All of his shoots were missing tho, but Rey and Eliora weren't blaming him. They were all trying their best and it's okay if it's not always enough. Luckily they had their shield up, because without them they would have most likely already crashed down. "We need cover, quick!", the man realized. "We're about to get some."