ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

⭑・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

Never in her life has she seen so much green

Never in her life has she seen so much green. The grass glanced in the sunlight of the planet, grey mountains painted the scenery and only some white clouds spread around the sky. Never in her life has she seen so many people. She watched as pilots, mechanics and commanders rushed around the base.

The bright orange pilot suits couldn't be overseen. She noticed the helmets of them, which looked almost exactly like the one she found on her home planet once. The big resistance, also old rebel sign, brought a smile to her face. Her gaze trailed from those, to the X- wings standing on the sides. Each one looked special and individually, some blue with red stripes, some only red, some yellow, but all looked like she imagined them to look.

Like she imagined them from the stories people tell themselves nowadays. And she felt home. For the first time in her life, she felt like she had made a good decision. Joining the resistance. Joining the good people. 'Good' and 'bad' couldn't really be defined, every single person thought in a different way. But she knew that she was at the right place. The stories she'd overheard at the bar she had used to worked in convinced her. The Empire was brutal, but the first order was more than that. She watched them kill innocent people on Tatooine, without having a reason for it. And that's why she was for the resistance, for the New Republic. Since she can remember it had always either been the New Republic or the First Order. And she knew that the Republic were the good ones.

Exactly that was, what gave her the courage to go here. To D'Qar. To an actual resistance base. Maybe one day she would be a hero, or just a normal resistance member, but she could at least say, that she made the right choice with joining the resistance. Because it definitely was. There was something in her that told her to do this. To risk her life for the good. Because what she wanted was peace to the galaxy, what was exactly what the resistance tried to bring. She smiled softly to herself, bringing her hands into her soft brown hair and making a ponytail. That was just the beginning of her journey. The good thing was: she already loved it.

The brunette turned around, when she heard a soft, female voice behind her. "You also new here?", the voice asked. The brunette came in sight with a beautiful girl. Her skin was dark, her black perfect curls put in a ponytail and her dark brown eyes glancing in the sunlight. Probably the most beautiful girl she has ever seen in her life. The only thing the brunette could to right there was nodding, because she was stunned of the sudden interaction. "I'm Aayla Stewe.", the mysterious girl stated, offering her hand. "Eliora.", the brunette answered confidently, accepting Aayla's hand. Eliora looked at her once again. She smiled brightly, something no one ever did towards Eliora. She was nice. Something that no one
had ever been towards her. So, the brunette girl smiled back. "You look really stunned.", Aayla giggled quietly. Once again, Eliora's eyes trailed over the base. "I am, truly. I have never seen something like this before.", she explained to the girl. "Me neither." They both smiled at each other. There was just something about Eliora that made Aayla go to her. She looked so happy, but there was something hidden behind her eyes. Something Aayla couldn't just yet figure out.