ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

⭑・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

Poe exactly knew it was the right decision to leave Eliora behind

Poe exactly knew it was the right decision to leave Eliora behind. She definitely had a better chance of surviving than him and that was what made Poe leave her. She could have been captured by the First Order, tortured until she couldn't move anymore. But because she left, the only thing she had to do was survive and try not to get caught. But Poe was still worried, was this as easy as he thought? Of course it wasn't. She had nothing to drink, nothing to eat and had to bring Beebe back to the resistance. But how could she even find a way to do that? She was alone on a sand planet she didn't even know. But Poe exactly knew that it was the right decision. At least she wouldn't be tortured. Wouldn't be hurt. Like him..

His head ached and pounded from being tortured for hours. The only thing he was feeling was the pain bitterly slow increasing. The feeling of numbness overcame his body as he tried to at least move one of his fingers, to make sure he was still alive. As he moved only a little bit, he felt something wet on his face. The blood was dripping from his forehead down his cheeks. The pilot hissed again, not being able to even move a single finger. But he was proud. He didn't give Kylo Ren a single information about Luke Skywalker's map. And Poe knew he had to resist and try to not tell him anything. Even tho it could mean his death.

His mind slowly wandered back to Eliora, like he wanted to suppress the pain he felt in his whole body. The thought of her made him forget about the suffering for a bit. It was only a few minutes, but he forgot it. He thought about her smile, that he saw so rare. He wished he could have seen it more times, wished he would have used the chance and talked to her from the beginning on. He thought about her cheeks getting pink when she got either embarrassed, flattered or excited. About the fact that she couldn't handle compliments at all. Poe guessed it was because she barely got any on Tatooine, but he couldn't understand why. Eliora was more than just the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen. It was her toughness, shyness and sweet kind that made him feel the way he did. So he wondered, why not - literally everyone - had already fallen in love with the girl.

At the thought of her, a small smile crept on his face. He knew he couldn't let Kylo know where the map to Skywalker was. The first reason why was because the resistance needed Luke Skywalker- the legend- to win this war. And Poe was more than aware of that. But the second reason- and as important one- was that if Kylo could get it out of him, Eliora would be in danger, which would be a thousand times worth. Right then, the First Order had Poe and thought he was the only person on the mission. But if Kylo succeeded getting information out of Poe, he would know the map was in a Beebe unit. The First Order had left Jakku with thinking they had everything they needed with Poe. But if they found out about the droid on Jakku, they would go back and search for it. And Eliora would be in danger, because she was the one with Beebe. So Poe knew that he had to do everything he could do to not let them know where the map was.

Poe's eyes were closed, his breath irregular and the blood just dripping down his head, as he heard the familiar mechanical voice. "I had no idea we had the best pilot in the resistance on board." With that, every thoughts of Eliora disappeared and Poe lifted his head just a bit, coming into view with him- Kylo Ren, standing a few steps away from Poe's chair. Well into view with his mask. A face concealing black combat helmet with a silver inlay that rediatet from the eyes as a symbol of power. "Comfortable?", the mechanical voice asked. Poe- being the sarcastic pilot- just answered: "Not really." He wasn't really afraid of the man standing in front of him. He was afraid of what he was doing. Destroying planets, villages, killing innocent people. The man standing in front of him was just a creepy and weird one, but the things he could do or was doing, were terrifying. "I'm impressed.", Kylo Ren said, taking small and slow steps forward. With each step, making a hollow noise. Poe was still strapped onto the interrogation chair, so he was not able to move, only able to watch the man getting closer. Or was it even a human behind this mask?