ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy-ғɪᴠᴇ

⭑・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

Imagine Poe looking at Eliora like that AHH

Zipping Aayla's red dress up, Eliora herself was stunned by what she saw. Aayla looked beyond gorgeous. The red of her dress in contrast with her dark skin was probably one the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. Her long curly hair was braided halfway, thanks to Eliora, and her face was covered in make- up. It was not heavy make- up at all, but Eliora had insisted on the red lipstick that Aayla wore on her full lips. It just suited her so much.

"Who even has make- up at the resistance?", Eliora raised her eyebrows. She had never used anything as expensive before. Aayla laughed. "My father had bought me some when he was on a business trip." Eliora vaguely remembered Aayla telling her about Naboo, Aayla's home planet, one evening in their shared room. From what she had heard, Naboo really must have been the most beautiful planet in the whole galaxy. Eliora could only think that everyone there was wearing make- up and dresses, like some Aayla had brought with her. She still wondered if Aayla's family was rich.

Eliora could still she the nervousness coming from Aayla and until Snap wasn't finished with Poe, Eliora had to occupy her friend. "Wanna tell me about your family?", Eliora flashed Aayla a smile, who immediately returned it. "My mother's name is Pooja and my father's name is Jan.", Aayla began. "My mother was a senator representing the Chommel sector during the Imperial era and my father was her assistant- kind of. That's how they met.", Aayla explained further.

"Wasn't the General also a senator in that time?", Eliora wanted to know. Aayla shrugged her shoulders. "She was, but my mother was definitely not leading a rebellion in the shadows.", Aayla laughed. "They were all too afraid of the Empire.", she explained. "When the rebellion won and the New Republic was built, my mother served some more years as a senator. That could mean that the General might have actually known her, but I'm not sure."

Eliora was relieved to finally hear a normal family story, rather than what was going on in her family. If that was even what she could call it. "What's she doing know?", Eliora asked. "They settled down and are living their lives. Not doing anything against the First Order. Not caring until they actually attack their planet." Aayla sighed. "They have lost hope and faith. Thinking the galaxy can't be saved and living like nothing is happening. And I want to show them that there can, no will be a change."

Eliora grinned at her friend. She couldn't have said it any better.

"So your last name's from your mother or father?", Eliora smiled. "My father. Jan Stewe. My mother didn't even take his last name, because her name, her side of the family, is being highly praised on Naboo. There's a lot of history that I don't even fully know about. My great aunt or something like that had once been a respected senator during the times of the old republic. Before the fall of the old republic. But I don't know anything else, nobody in my family is speaking about it.", Aayla explained.