ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ

⭑・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

And when Eliora realized what had just come out of her mouth, she shut it with her hand and looked at the princess and the smuggler with widened eyes

And when Eliora realized what had just come out of her mouth, she shut it with her hand and looked at the princess and the smuggler with widened eyes. She shouldn't have asked that. Firstly, because this was a private conversation between two of the most important people she knew. So what would she, a simple pilot, would know about what they were talking about? Secondly, because it was still the General she was talking to, not a simple friend. So if she wanted to keep her place in the resistance she would have to be formal. Well, that was an exaggeration, she would have most likely also kept her place if she had been informal, but she guessed the General liked polite people more.

"Well- I- I'm sorry. Shouldn't have asked that. It- it was probably Rey you were talking about. I mean- she's a great girl. She's tough, nice and pretty strong as well.", Eliora just rumbled words she could find, to not make this situation any more akward. But when she looked at the smirk Han Solo himself was giving her, she quickly realized she shouldn't have said that. In fact she shouldn't have said anything. "Oh- I should probably shut up, shouldn't I-?", she questioned carefully. Han Solo was now giving her a chuckle, but tried to compose himself, which was probably because him and Leia had just gotten into a fight and he didn't want to seem like he forgot. Like he didn't care.

Eliora bit her lip nervously, watching the General's facial expressions. Leia could be angry at her, for well, interrupting her conversation? Or she could just laugh it off. Her thoughts showed her lack of knowledge when it came to Princess Leia. Leia wouldn't be angry about anything like that, in fact, she would be the one laughing. If it wasn't for that situation, of course. But Leia would be the last person who would be mad about that. If Luke and Han were with here now, if everything were fine, she would have laughed her ass off when Eliora was rambling words. But she wasn't with Luke. And she was fighting with Han. So Leia just have the brunette girl an encouraging small smile. Well, if it could be considered a smile, it was just a small twitch of her lips going upwards. But it was something.

Eliora let out a shaky breath. "I'm sorry to interrupt.", she apologized once more. "I can go and you can tell me if you need me again..? Or when you need me again? I really don't want to interrupt the conversation." Han just shrugged and looked at Leia, nodding. "We're finished.", Han nodded at the girl. "Okay..?", she answered, not knowing what to do. She awkwardly looked at her feet, then into Han Solo's brown eyes again. Nearly as brown as Poe's. But they were lighter than his ones. She couldn't get lost into Han Solo's ones. And not only because he was an old man, which was also a big reason, but because it just wasn't Poe. She couldn't get lost into Finn's eyes, into Leia's eyes, only into Poe's.

"Come, sit down.", Leia gestured for Eliora to sit down. Han offered Leia a small smile. "I'll check on Chewie, see if he's doing fine.", he excused himself. It wasn't an excuse tho, he would have liked listening to Leia's and Eliora's conversation. But he knew it was about something he wasn't an expert in, the force. And he could have listened, but he still wouldn't have understood it. And Leia would probably tell him afterwards if anything had been important about the conversation. Plus, Chewie was in fact hurt and Han wanted to know if he was doing better, so with a small nod to Leia and Eliora, he left.