ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy-ғᴏᴜʀ

⭑・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

The light shining into the bright white room made Eliora squint her eyes as soon as they just opened a slot

The light shining into the bright white room made Eliora squint her eyes as soon as they just opened a slot. The brunette girl silently groaned out at the throbbing pain in her head. She decided to try again. This time, she was prepared for the light, only slowly opening her eyes. And what she saw, made Eliora furrow her eyebrows. It was a white room, filled with white furniture. Everything was white, even the blanket and the curtains

Eliora had never been in the med- bay before. It wasn't like she never got hurt, but there weren't many medical stations on Tatooine. If she had gotten a scar or a wound, she had just cared for it herself. There had never been the need to get professional medical help. But the small cuts she had gotten on Tatooine were nothing compared to the lightsaber wound Kylo Ren had given her.

So when Eliora saw the white room, she was more than confused. Rubbing her eyes carefully, she averted her eyes from the wall in front of her, to the bed she was laying in. A blanket was covering her body. Moving her eyes down, she came into view with a bundle of black curls laying on her bed. Eliora's face went blank for a second. What was happening?

Another glance spared at the brown curls displayed on her bed took it.
The memories were crashing down on her.

Starkiller base.

Han's almost death.

The woods.

Finn.

Skywalker.

Her leg.

The Falcon.

Poe.

The boy on her bed was Poe. She mentally slapped herself for not getting it earlier. Eliora knew she could always remember Poe. Every time she looked at his face, she saw more. And she was sure, that by now, Eliora knew every detail on his face. From the small freckles, which were non- existing for others, but clear for Eliora, to the wrinkles on his sleepy eyes when he was laughing. She was sure that she could remember his face in her sleep.

The time she had known him was not long. The times she had seen his face were often, but not that often. It had never happened with another person, but his face seemed to be special. She could always remember it. But it was not only his face, she could make out his curls from miles away, how had she not seen it?

His face was buried deep within the sheets, and when Eliora looked at her hand, she saw her fingers were intertwined with his, even in sleep. A small snoring noise could be heard and Eliora couldn't do anything else but let a small smile take over her face. She was definitely going to tease him about that later on, but right then, it was the cutest thing she had ever seen.

"He was by your side the whole time."

She knew this voice. She knew it too well. And she found out that she had heard the voice of Leia Organa many times in her life when she was young. Because Leia Organa was her aunt.