ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

⭑・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

Han Solo, someone who you heard from many times - especially when living on Tatooine

Han Solo, someone who you heard from many times - especially when living on Tatooine. Eliora had heard from him, many times actually. People were speaking- especially drunk people. So when working at the bar on Tatooine she had heard many stories from him. The smuggler, who had been working close with the Hutts. Not only a smuggler, a pretty good one too. Many stories had been told about him, so Eliora wasn't sure which ones were the true ones. But she knew that the famous Han Solo had joined the rebellion and became a war hero, who had fought side by side with Leia Organa and Luke Skywalker. The people on Tatooine hadn't been speaking of him as a hero, rather an impostor, who had betrayed the Hutts. But in Eliora's eyes he was a hero. Fighting for the rebellion against the Empire. Giving up everything to be with his love.

Yes, Han and Leia. The smuggler and the princess who married. What had happened to them? She only knew of General Organa, who built the Resistance. But what was with Han Solo? Why weren't they together? Why was he standing in front of them and not in front of his wife? It wasn't really Eliora's business. She didn't know much about them and probably wouldn't ever know about it. But solemnly the fact that he was standing in front of them and the fact that Eliora had just flown with one of the most famous ship's in the galaxy made her shiver. That was something she had never thought would happen, yet there she was, standing in front of a legend she didn't even know was real before.

"This is the Millennium Falcon? You're Han Solo?", Rey was the first one to speak. The old man looked at Rey carefully. "I used to be.", he said, before walking away. "Han Solo, the Rebellion general?", Finn wanted to know. "No the smuggler!", Rey interrupted the man. "Wasn't he a war hero?", Eliora asked the Wookiee besides her. "This is the ship that made the Kessel Run in 14 parsecs?", Rey realized. Eliora just furrowed her eyebrows. "Twelve.", she and the man said at the same time.

Han watched the familiar cockpit with awe. He hadn't seen it in such a long time, so when his eyes wandered around the control panel, all his memories flooded back at once. Memories of his dearest friends. Memories of the adventures he had with this very ship. When he had been on the Death Star, helping destroying the First Death Star, how many times he had fled from the First Order. And then he remembered her. The person he hadn't been able to talk to since it happened. The love of his life, the one person he wanted to spend the rest of his life with. Yet there he was, a smuggler, like before he had met her. He felt ashamed, but that was his way of coping with all the things that happened. And he was afraid to face her. But Han felt happy to be back, back home.

When his eyes roamed the cockpit once more, his eyes widened. "Hey!", he exclaimed. "Some moof- milker put a compressor on the ignition line.", he complained, "Unkar Pluto did.", Rey told him. "I thought it was a mistake, too. Puts too much.." Han began talking at the same time. "Stress on the hyperdrive." He looked at the girl in front of him with an unreadable expression. Why was she so good? "Chewie, throw them in a pod. We'll drop them at the nearest inhabited planet.", Han instructed the Wookiee besides him. So this was Chewbacca. "Wait, no!", Rey quickly interrupted him, following him. "We need your help.", Eliora continued. She was the one from the resistance, so she thought it'd be best if she did the talking. Han did not turn around. "My help? And who might you be?", he asked, slowly turning around.