ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪᴠᴇ

⭑・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

The rest of the week passed quickly for Eliora

The rest of the week passed quickly for Eliora. She recovered quite fast from her dream, mostly because of Derik, and spent the days studying. Because she remembered why she was there. To become a pilot. To assist the resistance. And to bring back peace to the galaxy. So the brunette spent the rest of the week studying in her room with Aayla. They skipped most of the meals and Eliora was impressed by Aayla's ambition. And both of the girls succeeded. They managed to study both of the books and now knew quite a lot about piloting. Of course only the theory, but they already knew the basics. And Eliora smiled to herself. Because she knew she could do it.

"They cared to join us again!", Jess cheered, smirking at Aayla and Eliora. The brunette sat besides Poe again, letting out an exhausted groan. "Weren't you the one, who told us to study these damn books?", she raised an eyebrow at Jess. "Totally your fault we weren't here.", Aayla added sarcastically. Jess smile disappeared for a second, making both of the new girls laugh. When the laughter was over, Chloe joined in. "They literally studied the whole night, so I wasn't able to sleep either." That made the brunette girl smirk at Chloe. "I don't know if I have bad memories, but I do not remember you sleeping in our quarters some nights.", the brunette grinned at Chloe, who now was blushing. "Yeah, I thought the same. But you know Eliora, I think we both just have a really bad memory.", the curly haired girl bit her lip, trying to compose her laughter. "You're right. I mean where could she have been? It's not like she has a lover or some sort.", Eliora glanced at the blonde pilot, Yolo, sitting right besides Chloe. "Definitely no lover.", Aayla confirmed, now also glancing at Yolo.

That's when the whole table began laughing, except Chloe and Yolo. "You're hilarious!", Jess pointed out. Eliora glanced at Poe, who's attention was drawn on Snap. They were whispering something, then laughing more. He was really attractive. Curly brown hair glancing in the light and his smile. His smile was beautiful, as sounded his laughter. "They are!", Karé added laughing. Snap smiled at his girlfriend and kissed her on his cheek. "And you're cute when laughing.", he whispered, but everyone heard it. "That's cute.", Aayla smiled watching both of them staring intensely at each other. "Sometimes I wish I had something like that. Someone looking at me like that.", Aayla added. "Maybe you have.", the brunette, nearly black- haired pilot Jess smiled at Aayla, causing the girl to blush immediately. Jess just laughed at her. And Eliora just sat there, watching them with her mouth wide agape.

"Anyways, are you ready for your first real lesson? In an X-wing?", Jess turned her attention to Eliora. "I hope you remember all the things you learned, because if not, you're X- wing will be crashed pretty soon." Eliora laughed uncomfortably, now having a weird feeling. What if she failed? "They studied enough, trust me.", Chloe reassured Jess. "Way too much actually.", she added to her sentence. "You weren't there, you don't know it.", Eliora smirked at the blonde again. It was just way too much fun messing with the blonde girl. "You'll not fly alone of course. I'll firstly show you the control center of the X- wing and then we'll make some rounds with it.", Jess explained smiling. "We?", Aayla asked the dark brunette pilot. "Of course we! I'm not going to let you fly alone!", Jess chuckled at the curly- haired girl. "Isn't there just one place in an X-wing?", Eliora raised an eyebrow. "You'll sit on my lap. I'll show you how to fly properly, alright?", Jess asked. Aayla's eyes widened and Eliora chuckled at the girl. "I bet Eliora would like it better if it was my brother rather than you, Jess." That's what shut Eliora.