ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

⭑・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

"I thought you were dead

"I thought you were dead.", Eliora whispered, breaking the silence. Poe cupped her cheeks. "I'm here, please don't cry, don't cry, mi amor." But Eliora cried even more. "Can you punch me? I don't know if this is real." And Poe chuckled. "You brought Beebe back. You're back.", he still couldn't believe it. "You're alive!", Eliora said. Poe smiled brightly at the girl. "I- I- oh my- I can't even form proper sentences.", Poe began. He pulled her even closer, with his arms wrapped around her waist, so there were now only centimeters between them. Eliora could feel Poe's breath on her face and she looked deeply into his eyes. This was real. This was real. And without hesitation, without thinking, Poe leaned in and closed the gap. And it said more than thousand words could ever say.

The moment Poe's lips met Eliora's, the whole universe stopped for her. For merely seconds, she forgot everything that happened. Forgot about the war, about the First Order, about the Resistance, about everything. The only thing that mattered were his lips on hers. And it was even better than in her imagination. At first the brunette girl was shocked, not knowing what to do, but after some seconds, she kissed back. Her lips melted with his soft and warm ones. Poe's grip on her waist tightened and Eliora put her arms around Poe's neck, only melting further into the kiss.

And Poe, Poe had just done it. Without thinking. He had waited for that particular moment for what felt like ages and he had finally done it. Just pulling her close and smashing his lips onto her's, like he had thought about so many times. And right then, the pilot thought that they maybe stood a chance. Because she had kissed back. She had really kissed back. As his eyes were closed and as he was moving his lips with hers, everything else seemed to stop. The only thing that mattered was her.Her beautiful brown hair, her beautiful brown eyes, her amazing and sweet character. The only thing he thought of was her. But it wasn't new to him, he had thought of her many times in the past days, weeks, even months. Only of her.

Sadly, the need of oxygen was breaking them apart, so Poe broke the kiss and panted softly. His face was still only inches away from hers, he could feel her breath on his nose. Looking up at her widened eyes, he immediately regretted his choice. She looked- shocked- like she didn't know what had just occurred, like she maybe regretted it, or that was what Poe thought. He took a step back and looked at her face once more. Her cheeks were red from crying, but he could definitely see the blush on them as well. Her eyes were puffy, her hair ruffled and she was panting. "I-I'm sorry. I shouldn't have.", Poe immediately apologized. She had kissed back, but why did she look so shocked? Poe thought she didn't want it.

But Poe's words only confused Eliora more. That was exactly what she wanted. She trusted him. She had felt how she had been doing when she thought he was gone. She had been a wreck. And they didn't know each other for long, but the bond they had already built, made them even stronger. And as Eliora looked into his beautiful, gorgeous brown eyes, she knew that it was what she wanted. What she had wanted all the time. To kiss him. And the feeling was nothing she had with Derik, it was a real kiss, full of love, affection and truth. "No-", she began, but Poe interrupted her. "I- I know you probably didn't want it. I'm sorry for it- I just couldn't control my-"