ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ

⭑・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

"Are you as excited as me?", the blonde whispered

"Are you as excited as me?", the blonde whispered. Eliora had listened to the sounds of the outside. Raindrops fell on the window, making loud noises. She had heard some voices whispering outside. And now the brunette heard Chloe talking. She slowly sat up in bed, opening her ponytail. The brown long hair fell on her back. She went with her fingers though it and groaned. "This is killing me.", she laughed. Because, well she was excited. More than that. And she wouldn't be able to sleep. Not because she didn't trust the people here, but because it was a strange habit of hers. Not being able to sleep in a place until it really felt like home. And it already did, in some way, but not completely. And that was why she couldn't shut her eyes and sleep.

Eliora heard some giggles from besides her and turned to see Chloe looking at her. "I know how you feel.", she stated after a short silence. Eliora looked at the window, concentrating on the raindrops, which slowly slid down. "You do?", she whispered. Now Chloe sat up, looking directly at Eliora. "It doesn't feel like home yet. That's why you can't sleep right?", Chloe asked. Eliora now turned her head, her brown eyes meeting Chloe's blue ones. Chloe smiled softly at the brunette. "Of course it is." Then she sighed. "I kinda have the same problem. And Kriff, I miss home. But after some time this will feel like home, believe me." Now Chloe stood up from her bed and walked to Eliora.

Her arms circled around the girl. Eliora immediately accepted the gesture. But she wasn't used to this. To people being actually nice to her. Chloe just stayed like that for a while and Eliora felt good. Her eyes slowly fell shut, listening to Chloe's heartbeat. She breathed in her scent. Lavender with a touch of honey. And only this little gesture helped Eliora calm down. If she had someone like Chloe and Aayla before Zora left, many sleepless nights would have turned into good ones, where she could have gotten at least a bit sleep. And just like that the brunette felt herself growing more tired. And finally she was able to sleep.

"Well, she couldn't sleep so I helped her.", Chloe explained to Aayla in the cantina. They were eating breakfast. It was not the best, but better than having nothing. Aayla chuckled at the sleeping girl on the table. "Looks like she didn't get enough sleep yesterday." Aayla joined the laughter and smiled. "At least she's getting it here." Aayla smiled at Chloe, then looked back at her food. "What did you assign for?", she asked quietly. "I'll be a mechanic. That was my dad's job and he taught me some things. So I think it's the best job.", Chloe explained, taking a sip from her water glass. The cantina was quite empty, because it was still pretty early. The three girls thought that it'd be better like that. Maybe even quieter? And it most definitely was. "That's pretty cool! Guess I'll trust you with repairing my ship." , Aayla laughed. Chloe just smirked at the black- haired girl and gave her an amused look. "I think Eliora here also wants to become a pilot. Maybe you'll get the same teacher? There aren't many of you.", Chloe suggested.

Aayla opened her ponytail and let her curly hair fall on her shoulders. Chloe just looked at her beautiful thick black curls in amazement. "It's really sad that we aren't many new people here. But I'd be happy to have Eliora in my group. As long as she'll not be sleeping in our training sessions.", Aayla laughed. But Chloe didn't answer. She still looked at Aayla's hair. "You there?", Chloe heard a distant voice, which brought her back into reality. "I'm sorry!", she laughed, scratching her head. A bad habit of her's. "Your hair is really beautiful.", she pointed out, watching as Aayla's eyes began to shine. "Why thank u.", she chuckled slightly.