ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

⭑・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

The following weeks went by quite quickly

The following weeks went by quite quickly. Eliora knew she had to concentrate on learning to pilot, so she used nearly every single minute of her free time to study. Jess helped her the most, showing her the control center, teaching her how to fix a X- wing by yourself, in case there is no mechanic available to help her and also showed her how to clean it. Eiora hoped she'd be able to join a squadron soon. Because she studied so much for this. Even too much. She didn't do as much with her friends. Chloe was often not in their quarters at night and Aayla was occupied with Jess. Still, Eliora spent time with Aayla while Jess teached them. It wasn't really nice for Eliora, because both Jess and Aayla constantly flirted with each other. But it kind of amused Eliora.

And Derik, she didn't know how he was. The brunette avoided him the best she could and barely saw him anymore, which made her feel relieved. It didn't bother her much anymore. The first few days were rough, but now, now she didn't even think about it. She didn't want to. The boy didn't deserve a single thought from Eliora and she knew that. What she also knew was : If Derik wanted to speak with her, he couldn't. Aayla and Chloe wouldn't let him. And neither would Poe. Most definitely not. He would beat him before he could even say a single word to Eliora. The same was for the General. Leia told him that she would kick him out if Derik only looked at Eliora's direction.

And Poe, he thought constantly of Eliora. He didn't want to be pushy, he was afraid of talking to her. He knew she wouldn't trust him anymore, not after what had happened with Derik. But Poe cared deeply for the girl, even tho she didn't know it. Even tho Poe didn't know much about her. He knew he liked her. She was beautiful, intelligent and nice. Every time he saw her, he wanted to speak to the girl. But Poe Dameron, the best pilot of the resistance, the man who flirted with literally everyone, was afraid. Afraid of talking to Eliora. He didn't know why. When it came to the brunette girl, Poe became soft. And he never got the courage to talk to her after what happened to Derik. They exchanged a few glances, soft smiled, but nothing more. But he cared for her.

But since a few weeks, he was allowed to go on missions again. He has been punished by General Organa for going against her commands. The same was for his friend Snap. That's why they were forced to teach the new pilots. But now, he could finally go on missions again. The one thing he liked the most. Flying. But was he happy about it? This punishment brought him new friends, brought him Eliora. Someone he cared about. And now he returned to flying on reckless and dangerous missions. Normally he wouldn't care, but he wanted to stay with his friends. To be able to see Eliora. And he didn't know what it was. What was that he was feeling for her?

Poe knew that the missions meant a lot to the resistance. They were really close to find the map to Luke Skywalker, so Poe didn't want to mess it all up. There was a last hint. Someone who knew where the map was. Where Lor San Tekka was, the man rumored to have the map. Someone knew where he was, that was the last mission before finding the map to Skywalker. And Poe knew it. So he did his best. He had to come back with the location of Lor San Tekka. To come back with hope. And even tho there were people he didn't want to leave, he did. For the resistance. This mission was important. Nearly the last mission to find the map. He really hoped the spy, who would tell them the information, was correct. And he hoped they would find Lor San Tekka. With the map. But before he left, he wanted to talk to Eliora.