ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛy

⭑・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

Finn had learned many things when he had been a stormtrooper in the First Order

Finn had learned many things when he had been a stormtrooper in the First Order. Taught from day one to the very day he had left. Many things he had learned weren't useful. The First Order had only taught him their point of view of everything. Had turned things that had happened in the time of the empire, in the past. The Emperor wasn't the villain in their story, he was the hero. Just like that perspectives and views could be changed. When telling you certain things for a while, you become used to them and believe them, because they are everything you do to help had ever known. Luckily Finn knew and had known that they were wrong. Luckily he knew whose side he would rather fight on.

But they had also taught him useful things, like the fact that a landing approach at lightspeed wasn't a good idea. Han Solo wouldn't mind. He had done many risky things in his life, so what would one more do? Nevertheless, Finn minded. That was a really bad idea and he had to admit it. He liked Han Solo, of course he did, but he didn't like his ideas. And that was one of them. After he had registered Solo's words, the former stormtrooper scoffed. "We're making our landing approach at lightspeed?", he almost shouted in disbelief.

Eliora's eyes shot open when she heard the familiar voice of her friend. The brunette took a few seconds to remember where she was, what she was doing and most importantly with whom she was. Her brown eyes roamed the cockpit of the ship and then looked at the people sitting on the chairs in front of her. Han, Chewie and next to her Finn. That took it for her to remember where she was. About to hide on Starkiller base. But, had she fallen asleep? For a second she thought that maybe it would have been better if she had stayed in her dreams.

Chewie growled in response and the moment Eliora heard what he said, her eyes widened. "Are you kidding me? At lightspeed?" Jess had taught her many things and one of them was to never make an approach at lightspeed. If Poe had been her teacher he would have probably told her otherwise, but she trusted Jess. But this was Han Solo sitting in the piloting chair and it would take a lot of persuading to convince him to not do it. Probably wouldn't work out at all, not even if Leia said something. Or the chance would be lower if Leia said something, because the smuggler didn't even listen to her. To the love of his life.

The old man chuckled. "Oh, our sleepyhead here has something to say.", he smirked to himself. Eliora rolled her eyes at that comment. She had been traveling so much that she had completely forgotten about proper sleep, so the only one she was getting was when she was falling asleep on the Falcon. "I would say we all missed a few hours of slip, or am I wrong?" Han just shrugged his shoulders, the grey- haired man didn't really care. Chewie also growled, he also didn't mind.

But Finn, he could agree. He had really missed some hours of sleep and would do anything for a good sleep. But who could sleep at war anyway? And as long as Rey was still a prisoner on the Starkiller base, he wouldn't get his eyes shut, even only for a few seconds. He had to solve his problems first and then get to have his reward. The black- haired man admired Eliora, because she was able to get a bit of sleep in all of this. What he didn't know was that Eliora was struggling the same.