ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ

⭑・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

As Eliora flew above the planet, she only saw one thing

As Eliora flew above the planet, she only saw one thing. Jakku was covered with singed-brown sand, only old wreckages were spread around it. The sun was on the desert landscape, bringing the wreckages more into sight. It seemed like everything was covered with them. Old parts of ships, blasters and broken speeders laid above the sand. There were no villages, no life, only hills of sand on their way. And it just seemed like it wouldn't stop. And as she looked at everything, it reminded her of Tatooine. She didn't know it would look that much like her old home planet, but apparently it did. So the brunette girl was reminded of her past. The long days she would spend fighting for her life. But she didn't feel a bit longing, no, the only thing she felt was sadness. Because of her past.

Finally they came into view with a little village, existing of a few tents. It was rather big for Eliora, considering it was the first sign of life she saw on this entire planet. "The coordinates led us to the village.", Poe said over her com. Eliora glanced at the village one more time as she landed her X- wing. The sun had already completely set, so not many people were outside their homes. The ones that were, looked rather nice to Eliora, so she smiled to herself. And suddenly, excitement built in Eliora. If Lor San Tekka really had the map to Luke Skywalker, the resistance could take him back. And then they had a chance to win.

Eliora didn't know much about it all when she lived on Tatooine. Not much about the new Republic, about the First Order, about the Sith nor about the Jedi. But when she joined the resistance, she learned a lot new things. The First Order was lead by a Supreme Leader, someone named Snoke, who also had an apprentice. Kylo Ren. Everyone was afraid of him. She wasn't aware how she would picture him, but she knew that he was bad. Beyond that. The First Order would kill innocent people. And they wanted a new Empire, which was definitely a bad thing. A new Empire would lead to everyone having to listen to one person. The Emperor, which would possibly be a Sith. And Eliora knew that the Sith were bad, beyond that for sure. They only wanted power and they would do anything for it.

Then there was the New Republic, which was built after the Empire was finally taken down with the death of the dark emperor Palpatine, Darth Vader and the destroying of the second Death Star. Eliora again didn't know much about it, but she knew exactly that the old rebellion, lead by Bail Organa, defeated the Empire and then built the New Republic. But now, with the rise of the First Order, they wanted to destroy what was built for years. They wanted a new Empire. So the resistance, built by Leia Organa, fought to destroy the First Order for good. She knew that the New Republic didn't really support the Resistance, but that was what Leia was fighting for. Gaining their attention, let them see that they have to fight against the First Order.

Eliora still didn't know much about the Jedi. Only that they were keepers of the peace. She knew for sure that they were good people. And she knew that they were working together with the Old Republic. People told her that the Jedi Order ended tragically when a Jedi turned to the dark side and destroyed everything. And the Jedi was Darth Vader. She didn't know more than that. She asked herself many times why and how the whole Order could be destroyed by just one person. Was it the Jedi's fault? Or was it even one single person?But Eliora was aware of one thing for sure. The Sith were bad, Darth Vader was bad. The Empire was bad. And they must be destroyed. Without balance tho, it couldn't be destroyed, so Eliora was aware that the Jedi needed to bring back balance to the Force. But what exactly was the Force? She had many questions, but she would keep them for herself. The one thing she was aware of for sure was that they needed Luke Skywalker to win this, did they?