ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

⭑・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

Everyone gathered in front of Maz's castle and watched the sky

Everyone gathered in front of Maz's castle and watched the sky. Eliora wanted to go after Rey, just like Maz instructed her, but when she saw the shocked faces of everyone, she froze and looked up the sky. "What's happening?", she asked Chewie, who was standing besides her. "I don't know.", Han answered. Looking up the sky, Eliora saw the traces of four red lines and four glowing dots on the sky. Her mouth fell open, as she felt this pain in her chest. It was like the force was telling her something. She almost stumbled back, but was luckily caught by Chewie. There was this sudden pain in her heart. But it was not hers, no it was the pain of others. As if suddenly millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. This feeling- was it the force? It felt like a disturbance. But what had happened?

Suddenly a very worried and frightened Finn ran to where Han, Chewie and Eliora stood. "It was the republic.", he shouted. When he was in front of them, he stopped and panted. "The First Order, they've done it." He was panting again. Eliora had too many questions. The republic? These dots in the sky were planets? So Hosnian Prime, Raysho, Hosnian, and Cardota were just destroyed? The capital of the republic was destroyed within seconds by the First Order? Would there even be a chance for the Resistance to survive without the New Republic? Slowly, the hope of Eliora faded away. There wasn't a Republic anymore. Only the First Order and the Resistance were left and if they really could destroy planets like this, it was only a matter of time until they would find their base and destroy the last hope.

"What?", Eliora said, shocked. This was the feeling she had. The feeling of million of people dying. "Wait.", Finn stopped, looking around. "Where's Rey." Eliora groaned. "I don't know. These sabers were calling for us? And then Rey got afraid, to be honest I'm too, and she just ran away? And I was just going to get after her, but then I saw what happened and then you-" Han interrupted her. "Hey, kid, slow down. What do you mean with sabers?" Eliora took them off her belt, and showed them to Han. "I- I can't explain what happened. It was like they called for us?" Maz quickly went to them and joined their conversation. "I've had these for ages. I kept it locked away. They were calling for the girls." Han looked at Maz in shock. "Where'd you get that?" Maz quickly interrupted him. "A good question, for another time."

"Wait!", Eliora looked around with widened eyes. "Kriff, where is Beebe?", she asked. Nobody seemed to have an answer for that, so Eliora ran inside the castle again, trying to find him. "He's not here, he's not here.", she repeated, anxiety taking over. She needed that droid. That droid meant everything to the resistance now, and it meant everything to Poe. She promised him to take care of Beebe and now she had lost him? She didn't know that Han, Finn, Chewie and Maz followed her, but when she heard Maz speaking, she turned around. "Use your feelings. Where could he be?" Eliora tried to control her breathing and closed her eyes. Where could he be? Where could he be? Then a sudden familiar feeling came to her, trying to tell her something. She tried to feel it with her heart. Controlling her breathing she only concentrated on this question. And then it snapped. Her eyes shot open and she looked around. "He's with Rey. We need to find her."
A low rumbling made everyone look around and Chewie growled. "Those beasts.", Maz exclaimed. "They're here." And Eliora quickly understood, the First Order was there. And then all of them ran out.