𝓙𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓚𝓮𝓮𝓹 𝓜𝓸𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓕𝓸𝓻𝔀𝓪𝓻𝓭

"You are not a monster Jazz"

✰✰✰

January 24th, 1948 Philadelphia Pennsylvania

Addison Marie Brandon didn't understand why she felt so content with the mysterious honey-blonde but she was enjoying being in his presence, they had sat in the kitchen the entire night just talking... Addison was a little bit worried about where her twin sister was the entire night but she brushed away the worried feeling knowing that Mary Alice was a lot stronger then she looked.

"Okay- So Mary Alice, your twin, can see into the future, can you do the same or... what's your power or gift?"

Addison Marie shrugged, "I don't really know what my power is, so far it's just this-" she suddenly disappeared into a cloud of misty black smoke confusing the honey-blonde. Addison appeared behind him lightly tapping him on his shoulder before disappearing once again this time appearing back on the countertop waiting for him to turn back around...

Jasper quickly turned back around when he felt a light nudge on his side, he wasn't shocked at the sight of Addison sitting on the wooden countertop holding her cup of blood with a cheeky smile on her lips, no he was... completely amazed by her...

"We've tried to figure out my power but no such luck"... Addison Marie thought her power was rather boring, her sister saw into the future and she could simply disappear into thin air, it was more annoying than helpful... "I just wish it was more exciting"...

✰✰✰

Jasper could feel her pure disappointment and without even thinking, he gently placed his hand on her knee making her look up from the cup that she was tracing with her finger with an innocent look that made his un-beating heart slightly thump... "I think you're wonderful"...

The sweet moment was interrupted when the front door opened making Jasper tense, his posture straightening like a perfect soldier much to the amusement of Addison who immediately knew who was entering the apartment. She gently placed her hand on his arm chuckling lightly, "it's okay Jazz, relax it's only Alice"...

Mary Alice's features were sharper more defined albeit still semi-soft, her hair was dark brown, cropped shorter than Addison's, and pointing in every single direction, she was the same height as Addison but seemed more energic. She paused by the door when she saw Jasper, her smile somehow growing wider as she placed her hands on her hips, "it's about time you showed"...