"I know her."

"YOU CANNOT JUST TELL TO WAIT HERE WHILE MY SON IS OUT THERE, MISSING!"

After they received the terrible news from Jiho, they immediately drove to Noah's school. The whole ride to Noah's school, Jennie was crying uncontrollably. She couldn't imagine her son being abducted someone or somewhere there crying for help.

"Love, look at me." Lisa held Jennie's both shoulders while standing in front of Noah's school "Tell me how you could help when you're being like that? I know you feel terrible right now but we can't find him if you're doing that."

"Easy for you to say because he's not your real son!"

Lisa was taken aback to hear those words from Jennie. She was hurt but she understood that Jennie said those words out of worry and fear.

"Don't be like that, Jen. You know how Lisa loves Noah." Joy defended her sister "Calm down first."

Jennie didn't listen to them. She walked towards Jiho and Noah's teacher and said "We entrusted my son to you. How could you lose him?"

"Ten minutes from their school is over, I received a call saying that my mom was rushed to the hospital but it turned out that it was a prank call. When I returned here, Ms. Lim said that he didn't notice who took Noah from here." Jiho explained, teary eyed "I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have left him."

"I will sue you! How could you just let my son lose like that?" With a balled fist, she said "If anything bad happens to my son, I will sue you!"

"Jennie none of us wants this to happen." Jisoo pulled Jennie away from the ladies "I'm sorry about her."

"Lisa." Adeline arrived with the police "We are here to help."

"Who called her?" Lisa dismissed her mother

"I did. We couldn't do this alone, Lisa. We need help if you really want to find Noah."

Lisa bite her lower lip, she needs to swallow her pride and anger. Finding Noah is more important than the anger in her chest.

The police invited them to the police station to get their statements that could help them to find the missing kid.

"We need to wait at least 24 hours before we could declare your son missing." The police who interviewed them said

"Bullshit! What's the use of this interview if you can't help us?!" Jennie stood up in disbelief "If you couldn't help us, I'll look for my son." With that, she walked out

"I'm sorry about her, officer." Lisa apologized before following her girlfriend

Before she could reach Jennie, she took out her phone from her pocket and dialed someone's number.

"Hey."

Jennie was crying, leaning against Lisa's car "My son, Lisa. Noah needs me."

Lisa pulled her in an embrace and let her cry against her chest "That's why you should be strong. We'll find him, okay? I already called for help."

Jennie looked up to see Lisa's face "Help?"

Lisa nodded "They'll be here any moment. I want you to cooperate, love. Please, stay here while we are looking for our son. I promise you that I will bring him to you."

Someone honked his car's horn, making the two to look.

"We're all here." Jungkook got out from his car then three more cars stopped in front of the police station

"The basketball team?" Jennie pulled from Lisa's hug

"Yup. They will help us, right, brother?" Lisa fist bumped with her brother