The woman

During the volleyball championship game of Jennie's team, Lisa noticed a woman looking at her and Noah. At first she thought that maybe she's mistaken but when she saw the same woman near Noah's school she suspected something.

The woman was there whenever they dropped Noah to school and even when they brought Noah to the mall. The woman became the shadow of their every move.

At night, the woman always crosses her mind, she knew that she saw the woman before but she can't remember when and where.

"You're the woman who always follows us around." Lisa recognized the woman "You've been following us."

"Don't be mad at her, mama. She saved me from bad guys." Noah defended the woman

"What do you mean bad guys, baby?" Lisa caressed Noah's cheek "Did someone hurt you?"

"The men in a black van tried to get me." The kid was starting to get emotional "I was so scared, ma."

Lisa pulled Noah's head and placed it against the crook of her neck "Everything is fine now, baby. No one could hurt you. Mama is here."

Jungkook excused himself to call his friends to inform them that they already found Noah so that they could go home. He also thanked them. Hanbin on the other hand said that he'll wait for them at Lisa's house.

Jungkook went back to them after texting Hanbin Lisa's address "I don't want to be rude, ma'am. Are you sure you have nothing to do with this?"

"I have no bad intentions here. I'm here to give Noah back to you." The woman said "May I ask... is he Jennie's son?"

Lisa frowned "How did you know my girlfriend?"

"Lisa, maybe it's better if we talk somewhere else." Jungkook advised "Is that fine with you, ma'am?"

The woman seemed hesitant. That's why Lisa said "We just want to thank you. My girlfriend will be happy to know the person who..."

Lisa was interrupted when another car pulled over.

"I told you that I'll bring the kid to them." The person who just arrived said to the stranger

"What is happening here?" Lisa asked the two "You know this woman?"

Paul clicked his tongue "We'll explain everything. Lisa, to your house."

~~

Everyone was silent, waiting for updates from the people who were looking for the lost kid.

"I already called all the saints I know. May God not let anything bad happen to our Noah." Joy spoke "Any text from Lisa?"

Jennie checked her phone "Nothing yet." Then she put her phone down on the center table

"I'm sure Noah is safe." Bum reassured

Joy called him to inform what happened and he immediately went there to be with his sister.

Suddenly, Jennie's phone rang. She checked who was calling "It's Lisa." She took a deep breath before answering it

Everyone followed Jennie to listen and know what was going on.

"Love, please tell me that you already found our son."

"You don't have to please. We're on our way home."

"You mean..." Jennie gasped as she realized what Lisa meant "You found our son?" Then tears of relief streamed down to her face, the people behind released a releived sigh. "Can I talk to him?"

"He's sleeping. We'll be there any minute."

"Thank you so much, love. We're all waiting for you here." Then she ended the call, the moment she turned around, she threw herself to Rose "My son is coming home. They found Noah."

Rose smiled then patted her friend's back "Lisa said that she will bring him home and she did. Let's go back to the living room and wait for them."

"I wonder how they found Noah. I mean... Noah is a smart kid, he won't get lost that easily." Joy said her thoughts to them while waiting in the living room

Rose, who is sitting next to Joy also agreed "Joy is right. That kid won't get lost, he's already familiar with that place."

Jennie bite her lower lip, also thinking about Joy's idea. What if someone wants to abduct her son? But how could Lisa get him back?

They heard distinct footsteps outside. They arrived. Lisa successfully brought their son back.

Soon, the door opened and it was Lisa who stepped in first with Noah in her arms.

"We're home." Lisa smiled widely at her girlfriend

Everyone stood up to witnessed the picture perfect moment.

Jennie stood up, ran into her family and engulfed them in a warm hug. No one and no words could explain how happy Jennie was that moment.

"Give him to me." Jennie said then Lisa carefully passed Noah to his mother's arm "I'm so sorry, son. Mom wasn't there to protect you." She kissed Noah's head before she stared at him with teary eyes "I love you, son."

"Tuck him to bed." Lisa advised "I'll introduce you to someone after."

Jennie didn't care who that person was. All she could think was Noah is finally home and safe.

After she kissed Lisa's lips she excused herself and Noah to tuck him to bed. Bum volunteered to help his sister since he was also worried.

Jungkook and two more people entered the house. Everyone wondered who the woman was and what she was doing there.

"Uh, guys, this is the person who brought Noah back." Lisa introduced the woman "Ma'am, may I know your name?"

"Celine." The woman simply answered while roaming her sight around the house, looking for a specific person

"Let's have a seat." Adeline invited them

Lisa, Paul and Celine joined them in the living room.

"Why are you with them, dad?" Joy inquired

"Well, it happened that... I was with Celine when Noah was abducted." Paul explained

"Wait, abducted? You mean someone wants to abduct my son?" Lisa couldn't believe what she just heard "Is this Mr. Jeon's doing again?"

"That's what we were thinking." Celine said

"You know Mr. Jeon?" Lisa asked the woman "Can you two please explain what exactly happened?"

"Before that, may I know where Jennie is?" Celine asked "I want to explain everything when she's here."

"This is confusing. You were stalking us, you know my girlfriend's name and now it seems like there was a deeper reason why you were asking for Jennie." Lisa impatiently ranted

"Watch your tone, Lisa. You might regret talking to her like that." Paul scolded his daughter

"It's okay, Paul." Celine reassured "I'm sure she's just worried."

"Not just me. Everyone was worried, especially Jennie. Imagine her worry for her son, she once lost him if something bad happened to our son, she won't forgive herself." Lisa explained

"Jennie lost her son?" Celine asked and seemed shock

"Yes. Her father took Noah from him."

"That's why you should thank Celine. She was the one who brought Noah back." Paul defended Celine

"But why is she in there in the first place? I'm not thinking anything bad towards her, I'm grateful, really but it's just so confusing. How are you related to her? Why were you with her? Why does she know about Mr. Jeon?"

"I'll tell you the truth now..." Celine took a deep breath "I'm Jennie's..."

"Mom?"

~~

Justine