Doubt, Feelings and Pride.

The little guy hugged a stunned and dumbfounded Jennie, "I've been waiting for you, mommy."

Lisa and Joy looked at each other for a brief second before turning their attention back to the two. Lisa was right, Mr. Km didn't send his grandson to an orphanage.

Jennie's aunt then came to the view with a label in her hand "Noah, I told you not to open..." Her voice slowly fading as she saw what was happening

Jennie was just looking down at the adorable kid hugging her "Noah..."

Her son got her eyes and lips. He has curly hair, long curled eyelashes and a pointed nose.

"Yes, mommy. My name is Noah. What took you so long, mommy? Are you super duper busy with school? Grandma said that you're a good student." The four year old Noah said

Jennie crouched down and finally engulfed her son in an embrace "My son."

There was no word to describe what Jennie was feeling that moment. Nothing can compare the bliss of a mother to finally hold her child again after a long time.

"Why are you crying, mommy? Please, don't cry." He wiped his mom's tears with his little hands "I love you, mommy. Don't leave me again, please."

With shivering hands, she held Noah's little face "Mommy's not gonna leave you again, baby. Mommy is here to get you."

After everyone calmed down, Jennie's aunt invited them inside where they could talk.

"Who are they, mommy?" Noah whispered to Jennie ear while he's sitting on her lap "They are pretty."

Her son's antics made her chuckle "This is Lisa and Joy. They are my friends."

He waved at the two who were sitting next to them "Hi. I'm Noah Kim."

The two giggled and waved back.

Amanda cleared her throat, sitting across from them "Jennie." She called her niece's attention "What brings you here? How did you know that Noah is here?"

"We're here by accident. We were actually looking for Noah in the orphanages here but due to the heavy rain we decided to crash in here but this is what we saw." Jennie explained "Why Noah is here with you, auntie? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Your father brought him here. He told me to take care of him but I refused because of what happened to your mother but when he told me that he's your son, I had no choice but to accept him. He told me that you don't want the baby, that's why he took him from you and eventually I found out the truth. I told him that I'm bringing Noah back to you but he offered me money for your uncle's medication. I'm so sorry, Jennie. Your uncle was very ill that time but he passed away last year and we barely survive our everyday needs."

She wants to shout and be angry at her auntie for not doing anything but her reason was valid enough. They well took care of her son and that was more than enough to be even more thankful. With the years that Noah was not by her side, she always prayed that her son was in the right hands and have someone who takes care of him.

"I understand, auntie. In fact I'm thankful that you treated my son well and you loved him."

Lisa and Joy were slightly shocked by Jennie's response. They thought that Jennie will hold her grudges against her auntie for keeping the truth but they were wrong. Jennie is indeed a good person.

"You're not mad at me?" Amanda was also surprised

"I want to be mad but Noah is here with me now and nothing matters anymore. I'm taking him with us." She kissed Noah's cheek "Do you want to go with mommy?"