I won't stop

"Aren't you done changing?"

"You can go first if you're an impatient brat." Jennie yelled from her room

"Hey! Don't call me brat!" Lisa pouted

She stood up from the couch and roamed around the small apartment. Judging from the size of the place, Lisa thought that it wasn't a good place for a girl like Jennie.

"She could get a bigger one. This place is suffocating me." She adjusted her necktie "Look at this cute little Jennie." She took a picture frame from a table "I guess this is her mom. Now I know where Jennie got her beautiful face."

"Lisa."

She turned around and saw Jennie standing with a new set of uniform "Hey, I didn't know that you're cuter when you were a kid."

"Uh, shall we go now?" Jennie blushed in Lisa's compliment

'She didn't even say thank you. Doesn't she know how to say her gratitude?' Lisa thought

"Yeah." She returned the picture frame to it's former place "I already called a taxi. Let's wait outside."

"Lisa, can I ask something?"

"Sure."

"Do you happen to know my deceased girlfriend? I've been thinking about it because the song you hummed that day and the sketch you made, they were all connected to Irene. Please, tell me the truth."

"Finally, she has the courage to ask." Lisa thought "But it's not time yet for her to know everything."

"I haven't or never met your deceased girlfriend before in person but will you believe me if I'll say that I can see her in my dreams?"

Jennie closed the gate of her apartment "What? You mean Irene is visiting your dreams? Are you sure you don't know her personally? Aren't you friends with her before?" She ran her fingers through her silky hair "What I am even thinking? I'm not making sense here. Irene is far from being your friend."

"What do you mean by that?"

"You're the total opposite of her." Her breathing started to shake as she stopped herself from crying "Why is she even in your dreams? She's so unfair, she hasn't visited me; even in my dreams."

"You'll know all the answers someday." Lisa murmured

No one dared to speak again after that.

"Why Lisa? What do you want to happen, Irene?"

"Irene, you put me in this situation but I should thank you for bringing me to this lady beside me."

"Don't you want to move to a more spacious place?" Lisa asked to break the silence

"It's not like I have enough money to afford it, this is the cheapest near the school." Jennie smiled tightly "Being a rebellious child was not easy after all."

"Why did you run away from your home?" Lisa asked in curiosity "If you're not comfortable, I'll understand."

"It's fine. Mom died five years ago then my father remarried after one year. The woman that my father married is completely fine but I don't like how she started to replace my mom in our lives. She's the mother that every child wants and it scares me because I'm starting to see my mom in her. I'm scared of forgetting my real mom."

"I guess we have something in common." Lisa sighed "Let's live independently."

"But responsibly. Just a little advice, when you finally move out from your house it doesn't mean you can do everything, be responsible for your actions." She looked at Lisa's side profile "Thank you for today. I'm not expecting you to do this."