Pregnant?

Jennie

"Woah, did you print this shit?" Nayeon snatched the canvas from Tzuyu's hands "It really looks like it came straight out of the printer."

We just arrived at school and these three dorks were waiting for us at the parking lot. They really liked what we did last night.

Just like what Joy said, everything that is real is beautiful.

The kiss was something I wanna keep in my memories as long as I live. I really don't want to compare my relationship with Irene to Lisa but this thing that Lisa and I have is more than special.

Lisa and I looked at each other, satisfied with the result of our artwork.

Then it just came to me that Lisa has something to say about Irene.

"Hey, you mentioned during our dance something about Irene." I whispered to her making sure that our friends won't hear me who were walking ahead of us

"Oh, yeah, I'll tell you after school." She whispered back

We're supposed to head to our first subject when we hear our name over the speaker, wanting us to go to the director's office. I smell trouble again.

"Joy, got our list there?" Lisa inquired before she knocks on the door

"Couldn't finish it but we can outnumber them with the list I have." Joy smirked

That smirk of her lips says that they were prepared for this. Where me on the other hand has no idea what is going to happen. They planned everything in that party without me knowing a single detail about it.

It was the director himself who opened the door for us. When we got inside, Yuqi and my good for nothing auntie were there along with Yuqi's friends and their parents.

"Three of the school's promising students just received a complaint." The director said, looking directly at me, Lisa and Jisoo

My nervousness wasn't really helping me, I'm struggling to get good grades for my scholarship and if we mess this up, I'm done and doomed.

Lisa maybe sensed how tense I am, she reached for my hand and intertwined it with hers that made my nerves relax.

We stood there, waiting for the director to continue.

"Here, they are complaining about what happened during Ms. Manoban's party last weekend."

"With all your due respect, the incident happened outside school's premises." Lisa spoke for us

"I'm fully aware of that." The director nodded "But it concerns the students of this school and that kind of trick you pulled during your party caused so much trauma to them."

"I understand, sir. If you'll allow us, we also have complaints about them." Then Joy handed the list to Lisa "Here, sir, are the list of the students who were also complaining about them."

The director read the list "This is just a list, Ms. Manoban."

Okay, we got a bias director here. Stupid.

"I'm also fully aware of that, sir, so if you'll also allow us to call all those students on the list for their testimony we'll be more clear here."

Is this what Somi told me how Lisa managed to kick bullies out of this school?

"I'm sure that they planned all these. We wouldn't know if they already talked to those students they were referring to." My auntie contradicted

Yuqi was glaring at us all the time.