Final Talk

"Why do you have to sell your car? It's not necessary."

"But I'm not using it anyway. You're giving me a ride to school, what's the use of having a car if you're not using it?" Jennie continued to take pictures of her car to sell it online

"What is this about, love?"

"Just walk, okay?"

Jennie just obliged to her girlfriend then they stopped and Irene removed the blindfold from Jennie's eyes.

"Do you like it?"

Jennie looked so puzzled while staring at the red car in front of her apartment "What is this, love?"

"A car?" Irene answered her girlfriend's question with another question "Happy birthday."

A tear escaped from Jennie's eyes without her knowing as she threw herself to Irene "I love you."

"Irene gave that to you." Lisa blurted out after a memory of Irene flashed to her mind "You cannot just sell it."

"How did you know that Irene gave this to me?" Jennie looked at her suspiciously "Is there something you're not telling me?"

~~

"May I know what is the reason why a beautiful lovely lady is alone?"

Joy was slightly startled when someone spoke beside her "Oppa."

"Why are you alone? Where are you friends?"

"This is my alone time, actually." Joy looked at the handsome guy walking beside her "How about you?"

"Well, I'm single. I have every right to be alone." He chuckled "Kidding aside, do you have a boyfriend?"

Joy looked at the other side. "Gosh, you're so straightforward."

Bum laughed as he took the paper bags from Joy's hand. "Is that bad?"

"No... " Joy pouted

"I know this sounds crazy but let me join you to your alone time." He grabbed Joy's hand and made it hold his arm "Let's eat? I'm starving."

The tall beautiful lady couldn't protest since the gentleman was holding all the things she bought.

"It's my treat." He winked at Joy before pulling the seat for her

Joy was astonished at how bold her companion was. It was her first time to meet someone like Jennie's brother.

"So... tell me, why are you single?" Bum started a conversation while waiting for the foods they ordered

"Who told you that I'm single?" Joy asked in a challenging tone while raising her right eyebrow

Bum leaned his back against the backrest of his seat and answered "Who would allow his girlfriend to shop alone?"

"I told you that this is my alone time. Even when we were still together he's allowing me to..." Joy's voice slowly faded as she realized what she was saying "Whatever."

"Let me guess." Bum stared at his companion that made Joy slightly uncomfortable. "You're broken, am I right?"

The lady just nodded like she lost her voice. Though she's coping with the break up, the pain is still there.

"Joy."

They both looked up at the guy standing before their table.

"Is this your way of moving on?" Bambam asked in a furious tone. "It's just been a week, Joy! For Pete's sake!"