"or else you're doomed."

"Why are we here? I thought we're going to have a date?" Joy asked when Bambam suddenly pulled beside the road

"I need to tell you something, Joy." Bambam tightly held the steering wheel making his knuckles white "My parents engaged me."

Joy just looked at him and said "Stop messing with me, Bam. This is not a good time to kid around and that is definitely not a good joke."

"I wish I'm just messing with you. I wish what I've said was all just a joke." He looked outside and said, "I'm getting married with someone else."

"Bam... I told you that is not a good joke. Stop it." Joy's voice started to shake "You're lying, right?"

Bambam didn't answer, instead he just kept on staring outside, too afraid to see Joy's face. He knows that seeing Joy's troubled face will break him even more.

"You said that you'll marry me. You said that we'll make a family together. You said that you love me. Was all that a lie?" Joy finally cried "Liar. You lied to me."

"Those aren't lies." He finally faced Joy and regretted it instantly when he saw Joy's afflictive tears "God knows how I wanted to have a family with you and how much I love you."

She unbuckled her seatbelt and said "Stop lying to my face, Bam. You're a fucking liar. Don't try to go after me or I will kill myself."

~~

"Let me see the list." Joy snatched the list of groceries they're going to buy "Lisa doesn't really want us to starve."

It's been a week since the incident in the cafeteria and Joy is slowly healing.

"To be honest, I'm kinda ashamed that Lisa needs to feed me and my son." Jennie took a cart and started to push it

"You're working already, Jen. You can give finances to Lisa for you and your son besides, I think Lisa doesn't really mind helping you and your son. She's head over heels for you."

They took a right to can goods aisle and began to pick what was on the list.

"I know but I don't want to be a burden to her and I know that the money that her father left to her will soon exhaust." She got five spam from the tall gondola shelf "By the way, how are you now?"
"Slowly healing, thanks to you, guys. My parents don't know what happened yet." They stopped and looked for additional can goods they can buy. "I think this is good."

"Tuna? Let's get two cans." Then they resumed walking to the meat section "You should bring Lisa with you if you're planning on telling your parents. You need someone to calm your father."

"I already thought about that. Dad really loves that genius."

"Jennie? Is that you?"

The two ladies looked behind them then there they saw a handsome man wearing a dashing smile.

"Brother?" Jennie can't believed what she was seeing

"Yup, your most handsome brother." He winked and spread his arms "Can I have a hug?"

She ran towards her long lost brother and gave him a hug "I missed you."

Bum reciprocated the hug and said "I missed my baby sister too."

Joy cleared her throat to remind the two that she was still there.

Jennie pulled from the hug and went back beside Joy "This my friend, Joy and this is brother Bum."

The two shook hands and smiled at each other.

"I thought Hanbin is your only brother."

"No, Bum left home months before I ran away too." Jennie responded "How are you? Who are you with?" She asked her brother