Nana and the engagement

"You think he'll be fine here?"

"Look at him, Jen. He's already having fun." Lisa wrapped her arm around Jennie's shoulder while they were watching Noah playing with the other kids

They were like a married couple watching their kid.

"I missed four years of my son's life and I don't know how to be a mother to him. Should I do this or this. I don't know anything about him." Jennie brought up her thoughts for the last days since they got Noah "I'm scared that I will fail to be his mother."

"Mom wasn't a good mother to us either but what is important now is she's trying to be one. Same as you, yes you missed four years of his life but you still have a lot of time. Just do whatever you think is right for him without sacrificing his happiness."

Jennie felt grateful to have Lisa by her side. Without the girl beside her she doesn't know what her life will be. At the very moment, she already can picture herself in the future with Lisa.

"I already talked to the administrator, Noah can start now if he's ready." Adeline approached them after she talked to her friend

Jennie called her son "Would you like to start today?"

Noah nodded his head eagerly "Yes, mommy. I already made friends with them." The kids plastered a wide smile showing his one missing tooth in front

"That's great but mommy and Lisa needs to go for now, we also have school." She patted her son's head

"I can look after him if you want and bring him home after. I have lots of time to kill." Adeline offered a help

Jennie looked at Lisa, mentality asking the taller girl for a decision.

"I think Noah doesn't need to be looked after but you can bring him home. Jennie has volleyball practice after school, your offer would be a big help." Lisa accepted her mother's help "Thanks, mom."

"Everything for you and for these two; Jennie and Noah. I know that they are important to you."

~~

"Just suspension?" Joy couldn't believe what she just heard from the school's director

"I don't want to repeat myself, Ms. Park." He looked at Yuqi and her friends "This serves as your punishment and I'm expecting you to learn from your mistakes."

Lisa's friends were ready to protest but the latter herself wasn't speaking at all.

"Aren't you going to say anything?" Jisoo whispered hissed at Lisa

"Let them." She calmly said while staring right straight to Yuqi's eyes "I got something in my mind."

"Is there anything else we have to discuss here?" The director asked them

They walked out from the office without uttering a word, even Jennie was silent. They can't tell if she was disappointed or thankful, after all Yuqi is still her cousin.

"That was stupid. How could he tolerate them? They are the pest in our school." Joy complained while they are walking back to their class

"Why didn't you say anything, Lisa? You could have made his mind change." Rose asked, also wondering why Lisa didn't objected against the decision of their director

"Make them stay for a little while. The director himself will see how stupid he is for letting this pass. Yuqi and her friends will eventually dig their own grave." Lisa explained "They are furious at us. They will surely attack us and what we are going to do is let them. We'll make them the villain in the school's director's eyes."