"...let them discover."

The loud cheers coming from the supporters of each school made Jennie's heart pound harder. Their team was behind with three points; 8-5 and hardly making their score close to the opponent's. That wasn't the game they pictured they would play.

"What is that?!" Their coach yelled "That is not your game, girls. Nayeon, the opponents can read all your attacks. Somi, you're not always in your place." After pointing each of the member's mistake, he proceeded with their plan B

"Why mommy is not playing? They are losing because mommy isn't playing." Noah frustratedly said "Auntie Jisoo, can you talk to their coach and tell him to allow my mommy to play?"

"I can't, Noah." The three adults laughed "Let's just wait. Your mommy is the best, I'm sure they are saving her for the last set or maybe they will let her in after the time out." Jisoo convinced the child to stay calm

They found the nearest seats just behind Nayeon and Jennie's team's dugout.

"Okay. I'm sure mommy Lisa wants to see mommy's game."

"That is for sure, Noah." Joy patted the child's head who is sitting on Jiho's lap "That's why your auntie Jiho will record your mommy's game later."

Everyone's attention was drawn back to the court when the referee whistled, signaling that the game will now resume.

"Look, your mommy will play now." Jiho pointed at Jennie who is already inside the court, doing little stretchings

"Mommy!" Noah called his mom, feeling giddy to watch his mom to play for the first time

Jennie blew a flying kiss to Noah making the kid smile even more.

"J-E-N-N-I-E! JENNIE! Who is the best? Jennie is the best! JENNIE! JENNIE! JENNIE!" The three started their cheer for Jennie that made the player laughed

She gave them two thumbs up while the two adults were doing their little cheer dance.

It was Jennie who served the ball for the other team and that gained them a score by an ace.

"That's my mommy! Go, mommy!" Noah cheered, making the audience around them smile at his cuteness "Go, mommy!"

"That's the game I want!" Their coach yelled

Jennie served the ball again but this time the other team managed to receive the ball.

"Blockers, ready!" Nayeon shouted

The spiker of the other team jumped after the ball had been set for her but instead of spiking the ball, she dropped it but there was coverage behind the blockers. Yes, it was Jennie who made the first touch then she went back to her place.

"GREAT!" Their coach complemented Jennie's game again

Nayeon signaled to the setter to give the ball to her then she attacked but the blockers were already there.

"Receive!" Nayeon yelled before her feet could even touch the floor

Somi was there to receive the ball then the setter set the ball backcourt.

Again, everyone was amazed at Jennie's game when she spiked the ball and it perfectly landed inside the opponent's court.

~~

When Paul arrived at Lisa's room, Adeline was already there talking to Bum while the patient was asleep.

"That seems serious." Paul said to the two while setting the basket of different flower above the side table

"We're just talking about Lisa." Adeline answered "Bum told me that Lisa doesn't want to let Jennie and Noah live with him."

Paul joined them on the sofa then said "Why would you do that? Lisa needs them."