Torture

Jennie pulled herself from Lisa and said "You should go now, Lisa. I don't want you to be late for school because you overslept."

Lisa brought Jennie's hand to her lips and gave it a light kiss "Will you be okay?"

Jennie bit her lower lip as she hesitantly pulled her hand from Lisa's "I'll be fine. Thank you for accompanying me. I found myself a new hero."

Lisa suddenly felt something. Her head started to pound. Memories of Irene flashed as she tightly close her eyes.

"I told you to fight! To stand for yourself! Why are you just letting her humiliate you?"

Jennie couldn't look at her girlfriend's eyes "I will lose my job if I fight back."

The people inside the ice cream parlor are still at them though they are already in the parking lot.

"I'd rather lose my job than to lose my dignity." Irene took her handkerchief from her pocket and wiped the ice cream from Jennie's face "What if I didn't come?"

"Yuqi is just a spoiled brat, just let it pass." But her eyes says otherwise; tears starting to fall "What would my life be like without you? Thank you for standing up for me. I found myself a hero. My super Irene."

"Hey, you okay?" Jennie placed her soft hand on Lisa's face "What is happening?"

"I'm fine." Lisa is slightly having trouble in breathing "I think it's time for me to go."

"Good night, Lisa. Thank you again for tonight."

"Good night, Jen." She kissed the shorter girl's forehead before leaving her plastered

~~

"Have you seen Jennie around?"

Lisa forced her friends to wait for Jennie in the parking lot with her. She thought that it would be more safe for Jennie if they were with her.

"Not yet." Nayeon answered Lisa's question "The issue died down because of Joy's post."

Joy yawned "You need to thank me for saving your girl's ass."

"I didn't ask you to do that." Lisa in the other way "but thank you."

Joy smirked "You're welcome."

Lisa is starting to show her old self that makes Joy glad but it makes her terrified of what will happen if Lisa finds out the truth.

"Hey, have you seen my sister?" Hanbin approached them "I've been calling her phone but she's not answering."

Lisa frowned as she glanced at her wrist watch. Five minutes before their first class starts but Jennie hasn't arrived yet.

"Are you sure she's alright when you left her last night?" Rose asked Lisa

"Yes, we even bid our good nights." Lisa looked at Hanbin "Have you tried to go and see her in her apartment?"

"It's out of my way." Hanbin said "Our father was worried when he saw the pictures last night."

"Joy, won't you mind if you miss your first class today?"

Joy smirked "Even if I miss the while school today."

"We're in too." Tzuyu said "I want to make sure that Jennie is okay."

"Why are so obsessed with my sister?" Hanbin asked the group

They just looked at him and proceeded to go their cars. Even her own brother can't see how precious Jennie is.

They followed Lisa's car until they reached Jennie's apartment and they were all shocked when they saw the situation outside Jennie's apartment.