Responsibility

"What is a driver without her car?" Lisa glared at her cousin for the nth time since they got inside her car

"Yah! Stop glaring at me, it wasn't my fault that daddy values you so much and it wasn't like I volunteered to be your driver." Joy complained while driving

Lisa is still worried about Joy's threat. No one can lay their hands on Jennie because if someone does, Lisa will make them pay but in her state of being she surely can't.

"Whatever." She glared again then texted Rose to wait for her in the parking lot

'We'll surely wait for you because your precious Jennie needs your protection here. The It girls are hunting her but don't worry, she's with us now.'

Upon seeing Rose's text she immediately dialed her number.

"Is she okay?"

'I told you not to worry, she's safe with us here. Do you want to speak with her?'

"Please." Lisa sighed

'Lisa?'

"Jennie, are you alright?" She worriedly asked

'I'm fine, just a few scratches.'

Lisa gritted her teeth "Just fucking scratches? Are you kidding me? Tell me who did that to you."

'I'm fine, Lisa. No need to...'

"We'll talk when I get there." She ended the call "You fucking told your girls about Jennie?"

"What? No! You're with me since I fetch you, how could I tell them?" Joy said "There are many It girls groups in our school and I'm sure that it wasn't my group."

"Drive fast." She commanded

~~

"Why are you in school early in the morning?" Tzuyu asked while cleaning Jennie's swollen lips "Lisa will surely flip when she finds out that you lied."

Jennie was about to enter the library when someone pulled her hair and started to beat her. She cried and begged for them to stop but they didn't listen.

"Stay away from Lisa."

"You can't have Lisa."

"Lisa belongs to me."

She wanted to fight but she knows that there is no use. Students started to film the commotion and that is when Lisa's friends came to save Jennie.

They brought Jennie to Tzuyu's car to give her first aid. They let Jennie sit on the trunk. The beautiful exchange student is totally beaten up. Her lips are swollen, there are bruises on her cheeks, arms and body and her clothes are slightly torn.

"I'm a working student here, the librarian asked me to come early to arrange some books." Jennie answered "Why are you so concerned about me?"

"Just because we do, Lisa cares about you and what involves our Lisa involves us too." Jisoo said "Woah, is that Lisa's car I'm seeing?"

"Holy fucking shit, yes. How come?" Nayeon said "Joy is with her?"

"You can leave us now." Lisa said to Joy when they finally reached them

"Damn, they really beat your girl, cousin." Joy said while glancing at Jennie "They will surely need to pay for that."

"I said leave." Lisa yelled

"Geez, you really have a temper. Goodbye, guys." She waved her goodbye "Hey, Jen, just drop the name and we'll beat them too."

"Seriously? Just scratches?" Lisa went in front of Jennie and held her chin to observe her face "Who did this to you?" Her features suddenly softened