Excited date

"Come on! It's not like we're getting married. Let me see her!" Lisa protested to her friends while they are blocking her way to Jennie's room

"No, Lisa. Patience is a virtue." Joy chuckled "Go back to your room now."

"You'll get to see her later, she's your date, right?" Tzuyu pushed Lisa back to her room "Finish your make up first and we'll wait for you downstairs."

Nayeon closed the door and made a high five with Tzuyu "She's so whipped."

They are all dressed up and ready to party except for Lisa and Jennie.

Jisoo knocked on Jennie's bedroom door "Hey, Jen. It's us."

It was the make up artist who opened the door for them.

"Whoa! Jennie Ruby Jane Kim is in the house!" Jisoo teased their new found friend "This is the reason why Lisa wants to see you already."

Jennie giggled "Stop being silly. How's Lisa?"

"Still whipped for you." Nayeon casually said as she sat on Jennie's bed "Excited and giddy to see you."

"Why don't you just let her?" She asked while the make up artist is applying her blush on "It's not like we're getting married or something."

"You know what? Why don't you two just kiss and all?" Tzuyu then laughed at her own antics "Lisa also said that."

"Said what?"

"Wait. Wait. Wait." Nayeon cleared her throat "Come on! It's not like we're getting married! Let me see her!" She imitated Lisa's voice

"You know what does that mean?" Rosé wiggled her eyebrows at Jennie

"THAT YOU TWO ARE THINKING OF MARRYING EACH OTHER!" They all shouted

Jennie can't explain how she's feeling that moment. Her cheeks were heating up, hands were sweating, stomach was filled with unknown species but mostly butterflies and her heart was pounding so hard. Just thanks to her blush on so her friends won't see her blushing cheeks.

"Irene..."

She then suddenly felt nervous. She felt like she's doing something wrong to her ex.

~~

"Lisa! Your expensive and luxurious car is already here!" Joy shouted when she spotted a limousines pulling in front of Lisa's house

"Are you kidding me? Is that four limousines I'm seeing?" Jennie asked while peeking through the curtains "That's wow."

"We have lots of them but that one is new." She pointed at the first limousine "Her grandfather just bought it yesterday just for her and her party but most importantly to impress the media.

"They bought a freaking limousine just for a party? That's insane." Jennie faced her friends who were all sitting on the sofa, waiting for Lisa "Did you just say media?"

Joy smirked "To show off. The election is approaching. They wanna show to all the people that we are a happy family."

"Are you saying that they are just using Lisa and her party for their upcoming campaign?" Jisoo asked in disbelief