Be my date

"You didn't tell us what your uncle Paul said to you yesterday." Rose started a conversation while they are waiting for Jennie in the parking lot

"Yeah, you just pulled Jennie with you and then left with a downhearted face." Nayeon said

"Is there something wrong, Lisa?"

"There will be a problem if you refuse, my grandparents are throwing a party for me this coming weekend. Be my date."

"Lisa, I guess you're not aware that I'm working. I really want to but I can't."

"I'll pay for your day, just be my date, please?" Lisa begged

"I'm sorry, Lisa. My boss is a very strict person."

But the truth was Jennie has another reason why she's refusing Lisa's offer. Who wouldn't want to be Lisa's date, right?

"I'll talk to your boss. I'll double your pay for that day."

"Lisa, no. Why can't you understand that I don't want to be your date?" Jennie slightly yelled "I'm sorry, I didn't intend to shout at you."

Lisa forced a smile "It's fine. I'm sorry for forcing you."

"My grandparents are throwing a party for me this weekend..."

"You said yes, right?"

"Please, tell us that you agreed to that freaking party."

"I'll kill you if you refuse."

"Yaaah! Can you please stop?" Lisa scolded her friends

The students in the hallway were looking at them, as usual.

"That's a freaking fucking party, Lisa! It will be fun!" Rose said "What do you want us to do to make you say yes?"

"Convince Jennie to be my date. You still have three more days to convince her."

They reached their first class but Jennie wasn't there yet.

"That will be easy." Rose said; she already has an idea how to make Jennie say yes

"By the way, are you all aware that Yuqi is Jennie's cousin?" Joy asked them

"We heard it from Jisoo." Nayeon answered "Why is that?"

"Well, I met Jennie months ago before she transferred here. Yuqi invited us over to their house and she introduced Jennie to us as her personal maid slash cousin." Joy groaned "I really feel sorry Jennie."

"Wait... they made Jennie their maid?" Lisa asked in disbelief

"Yeah, Yuqi did all the evil stuffs just to torture her cousin."

"I can't believe how stupidly blind you were for that demon." Jisoo commented to Lisa

"I'm glad that Jennie is out of that house or I will force her to live with me."

~~

"What now? She's going to ignore me just because I rejected her?" Jennie released a deep sigh "Why am I even bothered?"

"Lisa was ignoring me... well, I'm not sure if she's really ignoring me but she didn't try to get my attention during our math and english time."

"Can you blame her? You shouted at her face." Jennie's brain butted in

"Because..."

"Hi, Jen." Rose and Nayeon leaned against the lockers next to Jennie's

"Oh, hi." Jennie smiled and then closed her locker "Can I do anything for you? Are you having trouble with our subjects?"