Music room

Lisa was about to approach Jennie when the bell rang.

"You can talk to her later." Jisoo held her shoulder

"But I want to talk to her." Lisa's eyes are still glued at Jennie who is now walking away from them

"You're hopeless." Tzuyu mumbled

"I can't disagree with that." Rose added

"You're seat mates, Lisa." Nayeon tapped Lisa's bangs "Can we get going now?"

Lisa didn't hear what her friends said, she still day dreaming about the brunette girl.

"Can we just drag her to our class?" Rose suggested impatiently

"I wish we can but her injury won't help us." Jisoo sighed and flicked Lisa's forehead "Wake up, Manoban!"

Lisa glared at her while rubbing her forehead "Why do you have to do that?"

"Because you were like this." Tzuyu copied Lisa's face while staring at Jennie

"You look stupid." Lisa laughed

This is what Lisa needs; her friends that makes her laugh.

"And you looked stupid too." Tzuyu stuck her tongue out

They proceeded to their first class while the two continued to bicker at each other. They really can't last a day without bickering.

"You're late after being excused for weeks. Welcome back, Ms. Manoban." Their teacher first said when they entered the homeroom

"Sorry Ms. but my crutches are not helping me to walk faster." She said teasingly to mock her teacher "And thank you for your warm welcome."

She saw the glimpse of Jennie looking at her. She smiled at her but the latter glared at her.

"You better behave because your girl didn't like what you just did." Jisoo whispered to her

Rose accompanied to walk Lisa to her seat "You okay now?" She asked while taking Lisa's crutches from her

"Yeah, thank you, Rosie. Go to your seat now, Ms. Dara is not in the mood."

Rose just giggled and left Lisa to go to her seat next to Jisoo.

When she looked to her left side, the kitten is looking at her making her heart to beat faster than the usual.

"H-hey." Lisa stuttered

Jennie didn't greet her back; she turned her attention back to their teacher.

"Your Jennie is rude, Irene." She thought

Then Lisa realized something, why is she acting gaga over a girl that is just exist in Irene's memories? She questioned the slow-mo and the heart fluttering she experienced when she saw Jennie. It is because of Irene's memories or it's just her own self?

Lisa groaned and pressed her forehead against her desk.

"I wanna go home." She mumbled

"Ms. Manoban, would you like to answer this problem on the board?" Ms. Dara called her attention

Lisa looked up and observed the equation "Sorry, Ms. Dara but I can't answer that on the board but the answer is 3x+6x^2-x or your can right x as 1 because x is equivalent to 1."

Her classmates was amaze at how she is good in math, well not just math but also in other subjects except arts that she will love from now on.

"That's correct. I'm glad that the accident didn't affect your brain." Her teacher teased her