Bonus: Vacation

Vacation

Mari, Stell, Joey and myself decided to go on vacation.

It's risky but, we believe we chose the perfect place.

The Cook Islands. Located in the South Pacific. Sorta near New Zealand.

It is so beautiful here.

I for one can finally swim. So we decided that after breakfast we go out to the beach.

Joey and I have a separate little loft-like house from Stell and Amarion.

I recently went shopping with Stella before we arrived here and she convinced me to buy probably two hundred dollars worth of swimsuits. Not including cover-ups.

"Princess, you can go change. I'll wash the dishes." Joey presses his lips to my temple as he passes me.

I know I put a one-piece with the back out in my carry-on. I don't find it. I open my luggage.

Stella!

There's a little note.

I took it upon myself to go through your outfits. Izzy, they were awful. You have a great body. It's time to show it. You'll be thanking me!

I like being comfortable. Stella got rid of my sweats. My baggy shirts. My hoodies. My third pair of sneakers!

I'm not gonna complain. If Stella wants to play games, I'll play, and I'll slay. EW, DID I JUST THINK THAT? WHO SAYS SLAY ANYMORE!

I put on this yellow side tie two-piece. The middle of the top is clear, so it kinda looks like nothing is keeping it together, which makes me laugh.

I grab my towel and wrap it around me. Joey walks in.

"You don't have to wait for me, Mar is already out there."

I give him a nod and head out.

I sneak up on Amarion. He looks like he's calmly watching the ocean.

I put my towel down and run up on him.

I jump on his back, and he screams like a child and falls.

"Iz, was that necessary!"

I get off of him, "it was funny. You can't tell me that wasn't funny."

"Oh, you wanna see what's funny?"

I didn't even have enough time to comprehend what was happening before I get tossed into the ocean!

I get out and dry off quickly. I see Stella on the beach.

I jump her, but she grabs my legs, keeping us up.

"You ransacked my luggage and changed everything!"

"I think you look sexy in this bikini. You're so very welcome. I rescued you from your awful taste in clothing."

"My taste is comfortable!"

"More like homeless." She mutters.

I gasp, and Joey makes an appearance.

I jump off Stella's back.

"I can't believe you just said that! I do not dress like a homeless person."

"You're right... that was an insult to homeless people."

I'm currently in a state of hysteria.

She ignores me and turns to my boyfriend, "Joey, do you agree or disagree. Does Izzy not look sexy in this."