Fulfilling dreams

Fulfilling dreams

Joey moved into my house. He mocks me every single day by waking up early so I will see him swimming in my pool!

He still won't teach me how to swim.

So this morning I locked him outside and told security not to let him in.

He starts pounding his fists on the glass door, "Princess I'm freezing!" His words muffle.

I lean back on my kitchen counter drinking some lemon water. "Who told you not to bring a towel? How many times have I told you that I won't let you in if you keep dripping all over the place? You can come in when you're dry!"

He pouts. So I roll my eyes.

"Izzy!"

I laugh and walk up to the door. I open it but keep the screen locked. "You can't talk about respect it's my house now."

"I am going to catch a cold and I swear if I get sick you will too." He is being serious. I hate sickness. If you are sick, I will not come ten feet near you. I am also very vulnerable when sick. I need to be hospitalized for a common cold.

I let him in. He is partially dry. I set my mug down and walk towards my laundry room.

Then the gate buzzes. "Joey! Go see who's at the gate!" I yell and I hear his slides slapping against the marble floor as he walks over to the screen.

As I am switching loads, I hear a commotion.

I call out for Joey and he doesn't answer me. I get on my slides and walk outside.

You've got to be kidding me.

"Joey stop it!" He's glaring Amarion pretty hard.

Joey has slimmed down quite a bit. But he is still intimidating as ever.

"Why are you here?" Joey snarls at the man.

"I wanted to talk with Iz about the race."

"Mari-"

Joey cuts me off immediately, "Mari?"

Oh, now he wants to listen to me?

"Joey we are okay. He's a friend kinda-ish...So stop looking at him like he's poison."

Joey steps back and wraps his arms around me possessively. I chuckle softly before questioning Mari, "what about the race?"

"We are team captains. We each have two teams. Five men, five women. Heptathlon. We broadcast it worldwide." He suggests.

I like it. "Me and him co-captains. We can do the teams we can do the heptathlon but the broadcasting may be an issue."

Joey joins the conversation, "then we better rack up those sponsors."

"He's right." Mari agrees with him.

I chuckle, "never thought you two would ever be on the same page."

"I have nothing to be angry with him for." Amarion says.

"If you're okay with him. I'm okay with him." Joey accepts.

The two men shake hands.

I have an idea...

Five hours later

"Izzy, why did we let you convince us that this was a good idea?" Joey and Amarion groan.

I added Joey and Mari to the photoshoot I'm doing with mini-me and the men can't keep up with him.