Calm-ish before the storm

Joey had no issues when I selected the charity WE. I am very into the youth empowerment thing. Even though children make me iffy.

Amarion chose the SickKids Foundation.

It's not surprising to me. Amarion loves volunteering at their hospital. It's nice to know you make people smile a bit more.

Broadcasting worldwide was a push.

We are broadcasting through North and South America, including the Caribbean.

And it's streaming Live on my YouTube channel. This is a charity event. Everyone is welcomed. But to come to see it in person... there's a fee.

Today is the day before the event.

I am shocked to find out that the competition isn't being held at Lamar's centre. It's being held in a park in Brampton.

Afi's dad lent us a hand and rented out the entire park for the days.

The Easterbrook mafia came to surprise me. I'm glad that they are here to support us. They are currently thriving back home, and I'm so proud of them.

I am actually spending the day with my sister. Never train the day before a competition. It's bad luck. Plus, it's nice to have a calm day before the storm of stress and competition.

Stella has become my best friend in a way. It's a little crazy to me how this all worked out.

We are walking downtown. I am wearing clothes I've never thought I would touch. They are Stella's, we have very different tastes in clothes. I wear athletics almost 24/7. Stella dresses like she is Zendaya or a fem/tomboy. I won't lie. She can rock a crop top and cargo pants. I lowkey do it better though....

I can't risk being recognized. I'm wearing a plaid skirt with a black bishop sleeved shirt. With a pair of thick high tops, beanie and sunglasses.

I look like what kids would call an E girl, I guess.

"Stella, where are we going?" I ask her as we trail down the street.

"Izzy, you know that people go downtown just to walk around and see things right? Have you ever been downtown?" She mocks me.

"Not since that time for my birthday , but that's not the point," I mutter.

We end up on train tracks. I don't know how.

"Stella, this is sketchy, and I don't trust people who take me to the middle of nowhere."

She just laughs, "Izzy I come here all the time. Even I need my space to be alone and think. I thought we could talk here with no interruptions?"

Talk? About what? I'm very confused.

She answers my silent question, "we haven't exactly talked about it."

It's been over a year. I thought we were over this.

I guess not.

But I want to start, "I was always jealous of you, you know?" I smile, looking at the ground.

When I glance up, I see shock and confusion all over her face.

"Jealous of me? I was always jealous of you!"

I chuckle, "you are smart, you are beautiful. You are loved by all. Who wouldn't want a glimpse of what that is like?"

"You have an amazing body, you are strong-willed, and you are rich. Who wouldn't want a glimpse of that?" She counters.