Family reunion 1

(A/N: so I was bored... and wanted to put my vision on a canvas. Lola had red version on that white dress Izzy wore to Valerie's party. I think it would look something like... this

The way I contemplated this outfit while drawing it 🤣🤣 anyways anyways

The way I contemplated this outfit while drawing it 🤣🤣 anyways anyways... to the chapter!)

Family Reunion 1

I tried talking to Joey about us yesterday and he blew me off and left.

It's four in the morning. Apparently, Liv let me sleep in.

There are about fifty people on the Easterbrook property. Why are these people awake!

Olivia and Lola turned me into a testing dummy. I don't know why this is needed. They made me soak in the tub for half an hour. Now I smell like artificial roses and berries. They waxed my eyebrows, it hurt like a... needle.

They put me in a silk robe and took two hours to twist my hair into single braids. They work fast considering how long they braided it. The twists went down to my butt.

I am not a fan of long hair. I'll have to deal with it.

They would practically carry me room to room. I wasn't allowed to see no one. No one was allowed to see me.

What kind of family reunion is this?

"Okay, so this year's theme is red, white and black. I already know the majority of the women are wearing white and the men don't know how to dress so that's not important. But you, I think you already know what I'm putting you in." Lola says.

Oh gosh, "Lola that dress is crimson, and don't you think it's a bit much for a reunion?"

Olivia laughs, "honey you haven't met the middle-aged women, they dress worse than we do."

I groan. I'm not going to win any fights today.

"Give me the damn dress." I roll my eyes. I put it on and I put the robe on top just as Lola begins my makeup.

I don't know what she's doing but I'm terrified. Olivia purposely turned me away from all reflective surfaces.

An hour later and I get to see my face. "Lola I don't know who that is but that's not me."

She places her hands on my shoulders, "do you like it?"

"I love it but don't you think red lipstick is a bit much?"

"I don't think it's enough Izzy." She laughs.

Lo gave me a full glam look with faded red eyeshadow, red lipstick. Long lashes. With a touch of highlight.

"One last thing." I turn around and she's holding a box.

"What is it?" I ask her.

She pulls out red heels. My eyes widen.