Team Jozzy agreements and family feuds

"Princess, we've been driving for a while. Will you tell me where we are going?"

I dragged Joey out of bed this morning. He was terrified.

Okay, I didn't drag him. I laughed my head off, and he woke up.

Now I know why he didn't want me in his room.

He is obsessed with Alex Morgan and Neymar.

Posters, signed shirts. Autographs. Pictures. Merchandise. You name it.

So clearly, Joey had a passion for soccer before he started track.

"You've been behind the wheel for ten minutes. Who are you exaggerating to?" I roll my eyes.

"Izzy, don't make me pull over."

"We are going to the airport. Happy?" I finally answer him.

"Terminal?" He asks.

"2"

"Princess, stop playing games with me!" He's on edge.

I turn my head to the left to look at him, "It's terminal three we are picking up. Can you calm down? Why are you so frustrated?"

"Why are we at the airport. Who are we picking up? You made me drive the van. It's multiple people, isn't it?"

"Joey, it's my friend his-"

"His?" His voice is lined with jealousy.

He cannot be serious, "Joey, let me finish you moron... His WIFE AND KIDS!" I yell at him.

We make it to the pickup zone.

"Okay, where are they?" Joey asks.

I point, "just right there."

Fear takes over his emotions, "the four people with the Friday the 13th masks?"

"Yes." I giggle, getting out of the car.

I embrace all of them. "It's been way too long. It's nice to meet you three."

We get settled in the car, and Joey is tense.

"I want you guys to meet my boyfriend. His name is Joey," I say.

And my guests just breathe louder.

Joey gets my attention, "Uhhh princess, where am I taking everyone?"

"Don't be silly, Joey. We are going home. They are staying with us for their trip." I hit his arm playfully, and all expression on his face falls.

The car ride is silent all the way home.

When we get inside, my phone starts to ring, "Easterbrook, take them to their rooms. I gotta take this. It's Afi."

I walk away, and out the corner of my eye, Joey is frozen. But follows my orders moving slowly.

Okay, I've been in contact with Olivia. And she told me, to get back at her brother for mocking me in the mornings, I should scare him. And Joey is scared of the Friday the thirteenth masks.

Afi is on her way, so I better end this prank because she gets here to scold me.

It should be any second now, "IZZY!" My lovely boyfriend screams at the top of his lungs.

I trail up the stairs and enter one of the guest rooms.

Joey is on the floor in a corner. And everyone else is standing on the opposite side of the room.