!HOLA¡ Argentina

A/N: (if you plan on watching the video start at 1:30 and end at like 2:25)

!HOLA¡ Argentina

So Joey and I are getting ready for our photoshoot for; !HOLA¡ Argentina.

I'm not excited one bit. I think I'm just not a people person.

But I'm happy that I look like an athlete and not a wannabe Barbie doll.

Yes, Afi got Cy and Liyah out here since this is my first magazine.

Aaliyah just lightly powered our faces so we don't look oily on camera. And with my hair, it's just gelled back into a bun. It's a natural look, I love it.

Then Joey and I were placed in a white box. It is literally a giant white box. Music is also playing.

The photographer gives us specific directions and they are pretty simple to follow. "Just have fun with it."

Joey and I have the matching WWR tattoo on our hands so my favourite pose is standing back to back with our fists pointing at the camera. Luckily Joey got his on his right hand and I had mine on my left. This pose also exposes the whole phrase which is tatted down my left leg.

We got pictures of us doing all types of things. We did some facing each other and glaring. We did our starting positions. I goofed around a bit and when Joey wasn't paying attention I jumped him. Then we had some more basic poses of us doing something like laughing.

"Alright I ran out of memory so just take a short break and I'll be back." The photographer and the director walk away. Soon does everyone else and Joey and I are alone in the white box with music playing in the back.

"Princess, how are you hating this experience?" Joey says sarcastically.

This morning I was being complicated. I didn't want to move or get up. I cursed this damn photoshoot.

"Okay, I'll admit I'm having fun," I tell him.

"Great after this, you just need to get through an article." Joey walks around the box on the beat with the music in the background.

I'm pretty sure the song that's playing is called WOW.

"Joey you are being very distracting," I roll my eyes at him.

"Then dance with me." He says.

"This isn't the time for dancing."

"I'll prove to you that I can make you dance give me like twenty seconds," he grins.

I just stand there and Joey breaks into dance.

His movement is fluid yet sharp. His dancing is tempting.

He glides around and stands right in front of me. He's so close, I'm compelled to follow his moves.

I try and force myself not to follow. But my heart tells me to have fun.

I feel the beat and let go as we move around the box. Joey lifts me off my feet our faces end up an inch away from each other. He sets me back to the ground without breaking eye contact.

"We should stop ending dances like this," I whisper.

Joey smiles, "I'm not complaining princess." He presses his lips to mine.

I hear footsteps and I back away from Joey quickly.

"Are you two ready to continue?" The director asks.

"Yep."

"We are ready to go!"

We are horrible at not acting suspiciously.