The ground-rules

The ground-rules

"Joey can I go to sleep! It's two in the morning!"

"I'm sorry princess not everyone gets what they want."

Joey locked my bedroom door. And he's laying on the couch. He wants me to listen to these ground rules so bad but he won't start talking!

He holds the key in his hand and I run to try and grab it.

"Nice try princess. Just to be safe I'll just..." he puts the key in his front pocket which is most definitely in front of his member.

I groan, "Joey if you don't start talking about the ground rules and let me sleep I will do one of three things. One, push you off that couch. Two sleep on top of you if you don't move your fat body! Or three, you should know I'm not afraid to put my hand down your pocket."

"Awe princess is bold when she's deprived of her sleep, good to know."

I'm going to make his training tomorrow a living hell.

"Rule one. Never open my bedroom door, don't look at it. Don't breathe around it!" What's so special in his room?

I nod. At least he started.

"Rule two, don't touch the stove, don't touch the oven. Heck, don't touch the toaster. You'll kill the whole building."

"Joey that only leaves the microwave what do you want me to eat cereal five times a day!"

"You eat five times a day!" He looks at my body and I subconsciously cross my arms... as if it did anything.

"Fine skip that rule for now. If you make one flame, it's coming back." He says.

I roll my eyes.

"That. Respect me in my home! No eye rolls, no snarky comments."

I pout, "but what about me going on and on about my toned abs."

"Fine, you can keep the toned abs."

I roll my eyes again. That rule isn't going to be friends with me.

"Can we keep our relationship professional. I would hate the idea of you falling for me, I wouldn't want to break your heart princess."

I narrow my eyes at him, "Easterbrook you are worse than me and that says a lot. You aren't my type. And quit calling me princess."

"My house my rules princess."

I am so annoyed, "oh my gosh, I rather sleep in a motel!"

"Your wallet is locked in your room."

Ugh. I can't take it.

I walk up to him. And grab his arms.

"Princess I am 225 pounds of muscle you are not getting me- HEY!"

I put my hand down his pocket grabbed the key and ran.

I unlock the door and lock it again once I got in.

"Izzy give me back my key." Joey pounds on the door.

"Sir I said I would take the key! You thought I was bluffing that was your fault! And I barely know you, Joey, you can be some creep who watches me when I sleep why would I give you back the key!" I yell from behind the door.

"Once again respect me! Plus, Isabella I am not a fictional character who sparkles in the sun or who has a weird obsession with your scent."

I get undressed. I took a shower at the Klaine's hotel earlier.