Family reunion 2

Family reunion 2

There are about seven girls in Olivia's room right now. Why is this family so huge?

Lola gave me strict rules.

1. No eating until 3 pm.

2. No drinking alcohol until after 10 pm.

3. Don't pick up babies or children they won't let me put them down.

4. No dancing alone, a creepy man would try to dance with me.

5. Avoid Valerie, she's coming for my neck...

But there are also the secret rules I have to follow.

I can't be with Joey. I've risked enough already. Afi is down my throat and I know that the squad is forced to relay every moment between us.

Lola, Olivia and I all walk out back where all probably 270 people are.

All eyes immediately fall on me and I begin to feel so shy. Yeah, I've ran in front of the world but I am so socially awkward it's not funny.

It's even more awkward when they all know who you are and who you associate with.

A group of kids come up to me and ask for autographs. I freak out just a little bit.

"Are you seriously afraid of a bunch of 7-year-olds?" Liv asks me.

"Umm, I don't like kids. I don't like people swarming me. I already have enough social anxiety." I talk through my toothy smile.

Joey, Bruno and Mason walk up to us. They lean down to say something in Spanish to the kids and they runoff.

The men stand and Lola hits Joey as Liv hits Bruno. "How could you tell them that there's candy in the field!"

"Because Izzy looks like she wants to run up a wall," Bruno says.

"Piss off." I glare at him.

"Princess I know you would've had your fourth meal by now but please your tone is disrespectful," Joey says sarcastically.

I cross my arms, "now you want to talk about those ground rules?"

He gives me a confused look, then his eyes widen, "Princess I didn't mean them."

I just give him a look because he knows that's a big lie.

He steps closer to me and I step back. I'm still a bit upset about how he blew me off yesterday. "It's different now, you look stunning today." He's not going to sweet talk his way out of this.

Joey is wearing loose-fitting white jeans and a white U neck.

Before I can reply a little fake redhead interrupts us.

"Hey Joey you left so early this morning I couldn't thank you for last night," Valerie smirks attaching herself to his arm.

"That's why we couldn't talk last night?" I ask Joey.

He doesn't say anything.

"Izzy I hope you don't mind-"

"Not at all, take him," I say nonchalantly. Out of everyone I think I hate it the most when she calls me Izzy.

I walk around them. Lo stops me and Liv steps in. She pulls Val towards us and Joey, Mason and Bruno run.

"Val what do you think you're doing?"

"I'm doing what we've planned for the last I don't know four years. You know he has avoided this place ever since he left and he's here now. I thought this is what you wanted." She says.