Tatt and oos

Tatt and toos

Choosing Liv over Joey may have been the worst decision ever.

All night she wouldn't stop asking me questions.

So at four in the morning, when Liv finally fell asleep. I slip out of her room and ambush Joey.

He squeals like a girl. I put my hand over his mouth.

"Be quiet, it's just me," I whisper.

He nods, I know he's still freaking out. I slowly remove my hand.

"Princess what the heck? It's four in the morning." He catches his breath.

"Yes, and your sister kept me up. Wanna go for a light run?"

"Are you asking or telling?"

"I'm asking."

He rolls onto his stomach and stuffs his face in his pillow. "Then no I want to." His words muffle.

"Please Joey. I'll do anything not to go alone."

"Get a tattoo from Bruno." He says sarcastically.

"I'll do it."

He immediately sits up. He rubs his face and pulls on his ears, "did you just agree to get a tattoo done by Bruno?"

"Yes now let's go." I drag him out of bed.

We both changed and as we try sneaking out Lucas catches us.

"Lucas, why are you sitting in the dark? Almost gave me a heart attack." I hold my hand to my chest.

"I heard my son screaming like a girl and it looks like he's fine. Where are you two going?"

"We are going for a morning run," Joey answers him.

"Have fun I'm going back to bed." Lucas trails away.

Joey and I are pretty silent while we jog. I chose to bring up a conversation, "you know you really look like your dad." I tell him.

"Princess I look like neither of my parents."

"You look like both of them but more of your dad." I counter.

He laughs, "my mother nearly has a white complexion. She has straight hair. And she has hazel eyes. And my dad, he is the darkest man in the neighbourhood. He's not just black he's blick. He has tight kinky hair that fits into that huge afro of his. His eyes are like dark honey."

I stop jogging. Joey stops and looks at me questionably. I shake my head at him.

"Yes, you are brown skin. Yes, you have waves. But you had a loose afro as a kid, I saw that picture in Liv's room. Yes, your eyes are dark just like your Abuela's eyes. But you have the same facial structure, nose, eye shape, and body structure as your dad. You have your mom's smile. Her dimples. And her tiny ears too." I poke him and start to dash.

Joey catches up to my dash.

He's improving.

Joey eventually stops in front of a house.

"Come on princess."

I have no idea whose house this is. It's almost six in the morning...

Joey just walks through the door. "Ummmm Joey I pretty sure this is illegal everywhere."

He ignores me and starts screaming in Spanish.

Outcomes Bruno... and he's butt naked.

"Oh gosh." I tilt my head up and stare at the ceiling. Bruno's whole body is covered in tattoos.