Security

Security

Joey and I have a single luggage bag and carryon each.

We decided to sick with backpacks so we wouldn't have to worry about lugging too many things around.

I look down from the balcony and I see Afi, her security, and her driver waiting. Then I see a familiar steel grey car pull up.

"Easterbrook, lets go before I lose my mind," I say.

When he walks out of his room I am awestruck.

In unison, we say to each other, "go change!"

How are we both wearing a black Adidas tracksuit with a white tee? And red shoes?

"I'm not changing," I state.

"Well, I'm not either."

Ugh, no ones going to see us either way.

"Let's go," I grumble walking out the door with my things.

When we get outside I see Amarion with my parents and sister.

"Isabella where do you think you are going?" Mother says.

Amarion walks up to me and puts his hands on my waist forcing me to face him.

"Will you hear me out?"

Joey is about to step in.

"Joey don't. I've always wanted to try something."

I look at Afi and she smirks knowing the exact word that's about to come out of my mouth.

I smile at Amarion and he smiles back probably thinking I am actually going to listen to a word he has to say.

"Security."

One large man pulls Amarion away from me and I start stifling my laughter.

"Izzy please talk to me." My younger sister says.

I only have one question for her, "Stella when you slept with him the first time were we together?"

She looks surprised that I know and yet she nods slowly.

Bullshit.

"Yeah, Joey we don't want to miss our flight let's go... if you're that worried, I'll tell you that we'll be back in a month," I say walking towards the Cadillac.

"Isabella Jackson we forbid you from walking into that car." My dad says.

I genuinely laugh. "I am 27 years old. You don't have a say in my life." I take my seat and the driver shuts my door.

"I'm sorry you guys had to hear that," I say to everyone in the car.

Another car full of security is trailing close behind us.

Joey and I have a small conversation. I lean my head on his shoulder to hear him better, as we speak so softly.

"Princess remember what I told you about giving them reactions?"

Joey's right but I can't help it.

"Joey describe me in one word."

"Firecracker."

"Exactly, I'm a firecracker. I have a hard time biting my tongue."

"So I would love the job of covering your mouth whenever I think you've said too much."

I nudge him. "Don't make me call security on you."

He chuckles, "you are going to abuse that power."