I am Isabella Jackson

Lamar took me off the schedule and dealt with my clients today as I cannot live in a motel forever. I loved my condo but I know it'll break me to go back.

I don't have many friends. I was always with Amarion or my clients.

You can say I'm married to my job.

When I stopped living with my parents they moved back to my hometown in Prince Edward Island.

I don't have enough money right now to get my own place. I don't feel like getting a certain person involved right now. So there was only one place that wasn't messed up, within my price range and near the training centre, I can possibly live in.

I will have a roommate. That doesn't seem like a good thing for me. What if they are messy... I can't deal with messy people.

Joey Easterbrook. Apartment 34C.

Oh, you've got to be kidding me. From 32 to 34.

I walk up to the stairs to the fifth floor of the building and I'm praying that Joey is a girl.

There are a lot of people in the damn hall. I approach the door and before I could knock, it opens and a tall man crashes into me.

"Why are you standing in front of my door?" He snarls and takes a step back.

I was about to go off. Then I realized if this is Joey I should make a good impression.

"Are you Joey Easterbrook?" I ask.

"Who wants to know?"

"I need a place to stay and 34C is an offer."

"No." He says plainly

"What do you mean no?"

"No as in you can't live here." He shrugs.

I stay composed, "why?"

"I don't want to live with a girl, too whiney, makes too much noise. Weak. Can't deal with criticism. Just plain annoying."

He definitely doesn't have a girlfriend.

My jaw drops. What the heck?

Joey walks past me and I chase after him.

"Did I mention annoying?" He says before placing his headphones on.

I continue to follow the man.

He takes the stairs.

I follow.

He jogs down the street.

I follow. I pace with him. Joey's pace is far slower than my own.

"Joey please I am not messy, I'm not loud. It'll be like I'm not there." I am desperate.

"Being desperate is annoying." He starts to dash.

I am still able to keep up. I can see the way he looks at me from the side of his eye. He can't believe I'm still going.

Joey goes through a park. He's running towards a dead end, there's a fence in front of...he jumps over it.

So I do the same.

Joey makes an abrupt stop, "lady I don't like being followed, I don't know how the hell you did that but jeez." He speaks out of breath.

I barely broke a sweat. "I'm not just some lady I have a name. It's Isabella, you can call me Izzy," I tell him.

"How are you not out of breath!"

"Dude we only jogged like 300 meters. That fence is like a hurdle it's no big deal."