Truth spills

Truth spills

"Do you guys think I act like a robot? Like in the media?" I'm in the Klaine's hotel room. They are watching a movie and I'm sprawled out on the floor trying to think.

Aaliyah speaks up, "Izzy you don't like bad press on anyone. You don't act like a robot but you use your mind over heart when it comes to the media."

"Do you guys think I need to talk to Easterbrook?"

Cyrus laughs, "you're acting as if you aren't training and living with him."

I get off the floor. I jump in between the two on their bed. "You know I appreciate you guys."

"Yes, Izzy we love you too."

I sigh, "I guess it's time to catch a cab."

"Actually, Stella's here to pick you up."

I forgot to tell them...

"I don't want to be fifty feet near her." I seethe.

"Why?" They ask in unison.

I slap a hand to my face, "the reason I broke up with Amarion is that I caught him and Stella in my bed."

They both gasp.

"It's alright, now that I think about it. She's my sister I was going to have to talk to her eventually... okay give me my phone and I'll be on my way."

I told Aaliyah to take my phone to stop me from looking at the media. As she gives it back she stops, "no media tonight okay?"

I nod.

"Oh yeah, mom has been blowing up your phone. And my phone." Cy says. I love how he still counts my parents as his own.

"I'll deal with it... I'll catch you guys later."

I leave their room and go down the stairs. I sorta don't like elevators anymore. Stairs are my thing. Once I reach the lobby Stella runs up to me and pulls me into a hug.

I freeze at her touch. It feels foreign.

"Izzy, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." She cries in my shirt.

"Stella you are making a scene please let's go before people start asking questions."

Yes, my little sister can drive and I can't. Moving on...

"Are you going to talk to me, Izzy."

"Nothing will be the same so don't act like everything is peachy. No amount of sorry will erase the silhouette in my head of you and Amarion in bed. Was it worth it Stella?"

"You were always dad's favourite. You were the perfect kid with the chance of a lifetime. You had the perfect job. The perfect boyfriend. The perfect life-"

"That is bull! I may have spent more time with dad but I am not his favourite. If anything Cy is his favourite. Dad saw me as a money-making machine. You always had mom around your finger. She thought I was a freak or a boy trapped in a girl. She would tell me that before I'd go to sleep every night, did you know that? Whenever you thought she was whispering sweet nothings to me she was telling me I was a freak! I wasn't the perfect kid. You always had the looks and the grades and the guys. I had Amarion and that's it. No one wanted me until I started training professionally, I most definitely didn't have a perfect life. I went off grid for a year and no one bothered to look for me! I needed you guys most when I came back and you know what mom and dad did to help me! They came here to take you back to P.E.I and left me alone! They thought my life was over. I proved everyone wrong and brought home gold. I have to work my butt off every day to be where I am. Why can't you do one thing and not mess it up?"