Chapter 16 (NEW VERSION)

In case you didn't read my note yesterday, Wattpad deleted this chapter. I rewrote it, and it is very different.

Percy's P.o.V.

"So Melenie was possesed?" I asked, in slight disbelief. Piper had just run in to Bunker 9 yelling gibberish and panicking slightly. Leo had kindly slapped her lightly, and made her start over.

Her story was shocking.

"She also said, that while she was possessed, she called a guy named Ace for a 'progress report'. Whoever was inside her was on some sort of bombing mission." Piper continued, looking at Leo and not at me.

"Are you ignoring me?" I questioned.

"Whoever this Ace guy is, he sounds pretty dangerous. We have to figure out how to stop him." She announced, and Leo nodded in agreement.

I rolled my eyes. "Piper, this is immature. I don't even know what I did!"

"Think about it!! Really think!! Maybe it'll come back to you." She snapped, glaring at me.

"Come on Percy! Even I know what you did. You cannot have that much seaweed in your brain." Leo cried, his curly hair bouncing with his enthusiasm.

"Don't we have bigger problems?" I sighed. I couldn't think about this right now.

Piper groaned and stood up dramatically. "I'll see you later Leo, I'm going to go hit me head repeatedly into a wall until I pass out."

She vanished out the door, and Leo turned to me. He gave me a look, and then slapped me across the face.

Ow.