Chapter 21

Percy's P.o.V.

As our lips were about to touch, the door to the big house burst open, and Annabeth stormed in. In surprise, I jerked away from Piper, nearly toppling over backwards. Internally screaming in frustration, I glared up at Annabeth, whose hair was now several inches shorter.

"Percy Jackson!" She yelled. "You need to do something about your idiot Latino friend! He's out of control! He set me on fire! Me!"

Piper stood up and glared at Annabeth. "He was your friend too! And as far as I'm concerned, he did nothing wrong, you bitchy daughter of Athena!"

Shots. Fired.

"I never did anything to deserve being lit up like a candle-stick! Unlike you, whose sleeping with half the camp!"

"I think you'll find that I'm still a virgin!"

"You're a prude!"

"I don't kiss other people's boyfriends!"

"Then what'd I walk in on?!"

"Percy's not your boyfriend!"

"Yes he is! And he always will be!"

"Don't I get a say in this?" I interjected, awkwardly.

"NO!"

Piper glared at Annabeth, her eyes wild.

"You haven't been with Percy since you cheated on him with Jason!"

"You'll never be with Percy. Jason will make sure of that!" Annabth fired back.

"I'd like to see him try!" Piper cried, and turned around and slammed her lips into mine.

.

.

.

--------------------

.

.

.

Piper's p.o.v.

I'm not sure what I was thinking. I was just so angry.

I was not expecting Percy to be such a good kisser. Unlike Jason, who completely dominated his kisses, Percy's mouth moved against mine in a breathtaking way.

Annabeth's shriek of rage, tore us apart, as she stormed out of the big house.

I turned back to Percy, trying to hide my blush. Percy had a grin bigger than any I'd ever seen before.

With a sly smile, and said "So, wanna pick back up wear we left off?"

And he captured my lips once more.

---_-_-_-_-_-_-____-__-_-----

Sorry, I wrote this on my phone, so it's kinda short.

Kiss!!

Did anyone else have to take the PARCC exams? "Oh Willow! I think you mean the CCRAP exams!"

They seriously suck!!